WEDNESDAY..hour by hour

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning All...:D

Oopps!

Try again..Good morning folks..A bit of a dull start weather wise but should be brightening up later.

Just finish 1st litre of the day managed 5 again yesterday. Still feeling good..the K fairty has returned at long last.

Received the new flavour today and also the new Pasta meal (1000 plans upwards) I am going to make the chocolate orange into a lovely mousse for lunch.

Good luck with any weigh ins today..catch you later folks., Off to work shortly, only working til 1pm so have the afternoon to spend on here, (inbetween the boring chores).

My sons 10 th birthday today and for tea he has chosen Pizza, he asked me to have tea with him but has agreed on a compromise of me having a cambridge but sitting up the table with him instead when i explained that although i would love to eat with him but i would mess up diet if i did and once i got to goal i would take him to a restaurant to make up for it lol

Had 2 litres already and have a chocolate mousse in the fridge as we speak, house is going to be quiet as three of them were back to school from yesterday and next son is out all day at friends so only have two children at home, although very handy as i have to wash all the carpets downstairs before 12 as i have a new couch coming today.

julesrush

mmmmhhhh pizza!!! my boyfriend had a gorgeous smelling pizza in the oven last night but i did resist :D
Had a litre of water on the way in the car this morning and Im making my way through a pint in work now.
The mousse idea sounds lovely...can I only do that in the 2nd week? Only on day 4 now and Im fffreeezzing :(

Back