Wednesday! Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning morning MORNIIIIING!!!!! :D

Yep. Just had me coffee!! :D

Hope all are well today!

Has anyone else found getting ready for work takes longer now that you are getting slim?? I have so much selection now, it take me forever to choose something! LOL

Part of the problem, is thing I set in my mind to wear the night before, when I put them on, often times I have to take them off because they have gotten too big in the mean time. gutted this morning because two shirts I got sort of midway through the diet, are too big. And I absolutely love them, and only wore one of them once!!! :( I am not reallllly complaining - but kinda. ;) :D

Watching the Olympics at the mo - wind surfing is on. Though its not windy. Its a bit like watching hair grow. :D

Anyhooodle - hoe you all have a good day and good luck to the Weds Weighers!!

XX

Your chirpy today Mrs! Donate your tops to the lighter life swap rail - v therapuetic:D
I got some Evans under knee heeled boots, a long RED coat again from Evans and a long sleeve top from our rail last night (get me with the red coat lol a far cry from my normal black or beige) Felt guilty only donating the standard £1 an item so put a fiver in the charity pot :giggle:

Ihavent really watched the sport past the swimming. had to watch that as we're from mansfield and the whole town has become patriotic since our lass did well with the swimming :rolleyes: think ill give the windless wind surfing a miss!

have a good one x

IAgain, I know what you mean!! Funny ou should say that - I am in full on red today myself - red trousers, red vest and a black and white mod little jacket that always makes me say, "Yeah, baby,,,,,yeahhH!" cause it looks like something out of an Austin Powers film!! :D

Gone are the days of black black and more black!!

Though I still love black. :D

Morning Ladies,

Good to hear you sound so cheerful.
I had a down day yesterday for some reason I was in a filthy mood and there is no reason for it which is very unlike me. I went to the gym to try and get rid of the frustrations and only went and hurt my ankle again. Not badly but I can't run now :mad::mad::mad:
That red face is just how I feel. Think its time I wrote down my blessings, its ridiculous to feel this angry with no reason what so ever.

Anyway rant over.

good morning all. feeling good today too. another 3 pounds down so ready for the next week. just heard the weather forecast too and its supposedly going to be nice for bank holiday weekend ( i will believe it when i see it!! ). hopefully we will be able to organise a few things to do with the kids and get out in the fresh air.

BL - I know what you mean about the clothes - some of my favourite tops are now far too big and im sort of gutted that i cant wear them anymore - peculiar feelings really but im going to have another clear out and save for a new wardrobe when i reach goal.

Jan - you go girl! - long red coat and boots - veeeeeeeeeeery sexy!!

Tange - i hope your filthy mood has disappeared and your ankle isnt too painful. keep your chin up and remember what an inspiration you have been to us newbies. x

Thanks Hooley, its lovely to hear that I could be an inspiration to someone.

I made my little list of things to be grateful for today so I will share:

I have a family that loves me and is proud of me.
I could have my favourire fruit this morning guilt free
In fact I am guilt free
I have lots and lots of friends on Mini's
I am healthy and fit
Its Bank Holiday this weekend:D

That sure does help doing that.

((Hugs for Tange)) Hope the ankle is better soon.

I've had a lapsy start to the day .... We planted a Victoria plum tree in the garden a couple of years ago and it's fruited amazingly this year and I just had to have one .... except one turned into three. Buggeration. They're amazing though.

Funny what you're saying about black, BL. I bought myself a new coat from M&S yesterday in a very fetching shade of purple, just to escape the black! Am wearing white trousers today but they're falling down. I don't have any trousers in the next size down. I've bought some new ones, but 2 sizes down from where I started, and I can't get them over my bum yet, so looks like I'm wearing v baggy ones for the next few weeks. Have ordered 3 more pairs from M&S sale, but all again 2 sizes down from where I was, so I need to get cracking on hips and thighs!

Hello,

At the moment I'm enjoying throwing out clothes that are too big because before I started LL I was just wearing things-not to look nice but because they fit me!!! (Some of them were maternity clothes because I piled 4 stone on when I was pregnant last year!) So I'm feeling very happy to be fitting in my old clothes, although some of them are getting pretty big now too! Woo!

xx

Hello lovely people!

Great when clothes fall down - love that feeling!
Hope today is better for you tange:grouphugg:
well I have started packing for my holiday [go on saturday] but as I have gained since my last summer hols, I am squeezing into very tight shorts!!:sign0137:
I have turned my sadness round - I have lost 10 lbs and according to my scales another 2 lbs since weigh in on Sunday, so by the middle of my holidays I should feel more comfortable in them!
However - may have to have a last minute scoot around the shops for some size 14 bargains......
Hope the sun does shine this weekend - its been a terrible summer weather wise!
Catch you all later
x

Hi everyone - jst a quick note before the boss returns!! :D

Tange - poor you!! Your poor ankle!! :( :( I hope it feels better very very quickly!!! You take care of that now!!

Nadhak- glad yu are feeling better too. Go grab yerself some bargains!! You must! Its your holiday duty!! :D

oops - gotta go! :D

Evening Everyone,
Just back from the gym and need my pack!!! I'm off to input some calories but I hope all are well... Hope your ankle improves soon Tange!!!
Happy Evening everyone!!! Catch you all tomorrow :D

well done thats something to be pleased about

Back