Wednesday weigh in club!!!

Just had my weigh in and lost 7.5lb :) that's 1st 4.5lb in 2 weeks. Woo hoo :)

Well done, Lipotrim4Me! :) What a brilliant second week!

Well done lipotrim4me!! That's brilliant. I went for my weigh in today to be completed disappointed- the only girl in the pharmacist decided to take the day as a holiday!! She left me 3 sachets and a note to come back tomorrow to be weighed!! Fingers crossed I've got a good weight loss tomorrow.

Extremely well done, wish I could lose that much in my first 2 weeks but I'll have to be content with 13lb.

Wish you good luck for week 3

Thanks everyone. Good luck for today Ally :)

Ms R said:
Extremely well done, wish I could lose that much in my first 2 weeks but I'll have to be content with 13lb.

Wish you good luck for week 3

13lb is an amazing achievement!!! Be proud of yourself :) x

allysweetcheeks said:
I had 5lb off today!! Woo hoo. Very impressed with myself.

Woohoo! Go u! Well done x

Thanks. I needed the boost. Feeling good now as my bra has had to go up the next notch. Lol. I made the mistake of not measuring myself but starting to feel the difference in clothes.

Well done, allysweetcheeks! :) Really good loss!

good luck Wednesday people! xx

Good luck everyone :)

I only had 2lb off this week!! Felt a bit down at the time but now thinking its cause I just finished my TOTM the other day, fingers crossed its a big lose next week.

Well done Ally, 2lb is 2lb!!! Have you ever done this?? I have and it really brings fat loss into perspective. Buy 2 x half pound pkts of lard from the supermarket, open them up and combine them in cling film. Manipulate them together so that they resemble 1 big blob of white ugly fat and then tell yourself that 1lb of fat loss is not a lot!!! I think that you will soon change your mind and be happy with your 2lb loss.

I used to keep my blob of cling film lard in the fridge so everytime I open it, it's there as a reminder of just what 1lb of fat looks like.

Keep going, you're doing brilliantly and next week will be fantastic for you. I only lost 3lb in my second week then a whopping 5.5lb last night so it all works out in the end.

-3.5 for me this week. Bit gutted too but now thinking....it's TOTM soon so maybe it's that? X

Thanks Mrs R for the motivation. I was hopeful to be off the diet by end of October as got tickets for killers and my fiancé wanted to make a night of it so we have booked a hotel etc. I just don't want to let him down but I don't want to stop the diet early because of this and have another 46lb to lose.

Back