Wednesday weigh in club!!!

Weigh in today and I am 12 stone 9lbs !!!!
From 17 stone at the end of June. Cannot believe I have lost 4 stone 5 lbs !!!
Now I come under overweight and not obese!!!!
10 stone looks good and not to far away now !!
;)

Am chuffed I have managed to do this. Never thought I could. I have achieved so much this year now losing weight and quiting smoking so proud !

Everyone on this forum have been a great support to me. Appreciate it so much thank u. :)

Well done LadyKate!!! Fantastic x

Well done kate!!! Fantastic achievement xx

WOWZA Ladykate, how amazing are you?? I'm also just overweight now and not obese, doesn't it feel great?? I had a lot of daily backache before I lost weight, were you the same and has it resolved with the weight loss as mine has?

Best of luck to you next week, you will definitely be 11st something by Christmas......awesome x

Ah thanks ladies. Means alot. Not much back ache before really ms r but been having some these last few days. Weird I know
How r u ladies getting on ??
Xx

Well ladies today I was introduce to a very old know as been in the 12s yes I have got into them at last this week I have lost 5.5 lbs yes so happy fo me. Have altogether lost 3.7 st in weight and am no longer obese just overweight now roll on next week :woohoo:

Hi Natalie mascoll sorry for the late response only saw it now but my skin is heading back the way it use to be at the moment but I still have at least 25lbs to go for my goal and maybe another 14lbs after that so all could start to sag. But I did start swimming with my kids this week so that might help me hope this will answer your question

Well ladies today I was introduce to a very old know as been in the 12s yes I have got into them at last this week I have lost 5.5 lbs yes so happy fo me. Have altogether lost 3.7 st in weight and am no longer obese just overweight now roll on next week :woohoo:

Well done feels great doesn't it ! I am the same as u just overweight now and in the 12 s feels great !! So happy bet u r also.

Yes lady Kate it feels bloody fantastic but so hard to get use to picking up the smaller sizes as I still keep looking at things that r wrong for my new shape and my mum keeps given out to me a small price to pay for all our hard work

WOW Mburke....how amazing are you?? soooo happy for you, you're doing brilliantly, really very well done to you xx. doesn't it feel unbelievable to say, oh these are a size 12!!! I can't believe its me saying that, its just so fab.

Fantastic MBurke, how exciting! When I get to a 16 I'll be overjoyed. Can't imagine being a 12 but I game for anything ;)

Yes lady Kate it feels bloody fantastic but so hard to get use to picking up the smaller sizes as I still keep looking at things that r wrong for my new shape and my mum keeps given out to me a small price to pay for all our hard work

Ah bless. Mums hey. Well done u have done great. Xx

Weigh in today and I am 12 stone 9lbs !!!!
From 17 stone at the end of June. Cannot believe I have lost 4 stone 5 lbs !!!
Now I come under overweight and not obese!!!!
10 stone looks good and not to far away now !!
;)

Am chuffed I have managed to do this. Never thought I could. I have achieved so much this year now losing weight and quiting smoking so proud !

Everyone on this forum have been a great support to me. Appreciate it so much thank u. :)

WOW! Well done Kate. I bet you feel great and look atthat for will power Mrs stopping smoking and loosing masses of weight!!

Yeh Mburke! Go go lady!

Thanks busy mum. Yeah I am well proud of myself. I feel I have done alot this year and never thought I could. I have changed my mindset so much. I can't believe in a couple of months in feb I would be smoke free for a year and hopefully 10 stone by then maintaining it I pray. I am so worried I will put back on the weight plus more. I just want to be healthy. Xx

Good luck for today's weighers x

Well got weight down 2.5lbs this week woohoo

Back