Wednesday weigh in club!!!

Aww thats rubbiish, you're having a terrible time and its heartbreaking to hear you've been crying all alone. Well good on ya for getting weighed and Saturday is my new weigh in day so we'll be weighing buddies :)

That 5lb gain is probaby fluid which you'll easily get rid of so don't fret, its done and you can't go back in time to undo it. Whats important now is what you do from this point going forward and you're making the right positive steps to getting that control back. Well done Kate, you can really do this, I believe in you and I know you're going to succeed.

Sending you big hugs and loads of positive energy to help you get through this. Let us know how you get on tomorrow, best of luck xx

Well ladies I am down 4lbs today I am apply but had been hoping to get to my 4st mark which I did at home but not at my official weight in here's to next week

Well done Mburke. That's fantastic! Look at your BMI, 28.5! I'm sure you'll make your 4st next week.

LadyKate25 -I hope you're feeling better today. Well done for getting back on the scales like Ms R says that 5lbs will be fluid which you can shift very easily once you get back on track. I know you're feeling really down at the moment but don't forget how far you've come. You've lost a HUGE amount of weight for which you should be very proud of yourself. I know you were going to refeed for Xmas. There is a lot of theory that a break is good on this diet and that when you get back to it your initial losses are much better as a result. Let us know how you're getting on today.

awwww hello my love

you are NOT a failure! you are a human and we all have good days and bad days. When you have those bad days it's what you do after that counts. And being seriously honest, is ONE bad day going to undo ALL the hard work you ahve achived over the weeks you have been on LT??Are you going to put ALL that weight back on?! NO! but if you carry on and let the food demons get to you than you will put all the weight on. and pleaseeeeeeeee we do not want that!

I read somewhere, A woman went to a slimming world group, and she only had a stone to lose, well all the other people in the group were giving her snide looks and making comments under thre breath saying she didnt even need to lose weight. The slimming world consultant said "well if al of you came here and took action when you'd put on 'just' a stone that you wouldn't be in the position you are in" and i thnk that is SOOOO true. Its taking control as soon as you can as before you know it you can go completley out of control. I know that if I hadn't taken control now my weight would be spiralling more and more outof cntrol. I knew I had put on weight, but like you mentioned before, I was too scared to step on the scales and when I fnally had the courage to I couldnt beleive id put on over 3stone, than I didnt know what to do as it was to big a task for me, however I did something about it when I frst knew i'd put on th weight, I wouldn't be on this harcore diet for the last 14 weeks! It's about taing control of your own life, and theres only one person that can do that....that is YOU!!

I know that wen I get to goal I will ahve bad and good days but if I hve bad day than its what i do next...cntinueto keep hving bad days ad put all the weight back on? or accept it, move on and carry on having good days,

Previously if I had a pack of cookies, cheeseburger and chips for lunch i'd think sod it, ive ruind it now, ill just go asda and get loads of junk food now. However naturaly slim ppl dont think like that. if youve had a heavy/naughty lunch, instead think ive enjoyed that, now ill just have some fruit or soup for my dinner, THINK like a slim person! make sense?!

please DO NOT give up, you can do this, hope you are feeling ebtter and more positive xxxx

Ms R , busy mum and goose
Thank you so much ladies. U r all diamonds!
Yes tomorrow is a new day. I will be back on it. I have done it before I can do it again.

I feel so crap in myself it's unreal. I feel bloated and horrible ! Can't wait to go back to feeling empty again. It's feels better.

U ladies r great thank u

So true what u r all saying.

If I could kick myself I would and say get on with it and sort it before I kick u again. !!!! Harder!!

As my pharmacy is not open on Saturday. I will prob weigh in on Fridays ! My date changes all the time! Thank u girls

Xx

Ms R , busy mum and goose
Thank you so much ladies. U r all diamonds!
Yes tomorrow is a new day. I will be back on it. I have done it before I can do it again.

I feel so crap in myself it's unreal. I feel bloated and horrible ! Can't wait to go back to feeling empty again. It's feels better.

U ladies r great thank u

So true what u r all saying.

If I could kick myself I would and say get on with it and sort it before I kick u again. !!!! Harder!!

As my pharmacy is not open on Saturday. I will prob weigh in on Fridays ! My date changes all the time! Thank u girls

Xx

Great to hear you sounding so positive again! Welcome to the Friday weigh in club! All the best ladies weigh in on a Friday ;)

Well 4lbs off today was so happy but I have started my refeed this week and I will do it for two weeks just to make sure all goes well

I have also order off of slimandsave so I will be given them a go in january as I really can't afford to keep up with this nearly €30 in difference of price per week which is alot now adays.

I really want to thank everyone on here for your support and help over the last 13weeks without ye I would still be at 16st 4lbs now I will keep ye updated on weightloss for the Christmas challage.

:wave_cry:

Well done Mburke, you have done amazingly well and you look fantastic. Its been great to share this journey with you and I wish you all the best on your refeed and the final leg if your journey in January xx

Well done to you mburke! Your looking fab!!! Should be really proud!
I also started refeed today.. There's a thread I've started in the refeed section a there are so many of us refeeding this month! Pop over for support

Well 4lbs off today was so happy but I have started my refeed this week and I will do it for two weeks just to make sure all goes well

I have also order off of slimandsave so I will be given them a go in january as I really can't afford to keep up with this nearly €30 in difference of price per week which is alot now adays.

I really want to thank everyone on here for your support and help over the last 13weeks without ye I would still be at 16st 4lbs now I will keep ye updated on weightloss for the Christmas challage.

Well done Mburke!!! Good luck with your refeed and have a fantastic Christmas! All the best for S&S in January too x

Well done Mburke, another great loss this week! Look at your BMI! Look at your weight! I bet you'll be below 12st for Christmas Day, fantastic achievement! I can understand why you're switching over to S&S in January, the cost of LT in Ireland is such a lot. Keep posting on the forum though to let me know how you're doing and after the Christmas challenge don't forget to join me again in the January challenge doesn't matter if you're not on LT! Best wishes to you!:553:

Hey busy mum don't worry I will let you know next week how the weight is after refeed and I will be back for the challenge

Hi all had a very hard week with refeed so I started on s&s yesterday and had lost 2lbs at my weigh in today but I think I have made the right choice by starting back on s&s as I don't feel I am strong enough to do it on my own.
2lbs ​down next week the 11s will be here

Well done Mburke, 2lbs is really great. I only lost 1lb last weigh in and that's on TFR!!!! Maybe a change of scene will be good for you and boost your metabolism. Best of luck on the slim&save.

Mburke883961 said:
Hi all had a very hard week with refeed so I started on s&s yesterday and had lost 2lbs at my weigh in today but I think I have made the right choice by starting back on s&s as I don't feel I am strong enough to do it on my own.
2lbs ​down next week the 11s will be here
Well done,thats great,hope slim and save works well for you,hope you will keep us informed on here how you are getting on though.You have done really well.x:xmassign:

Hey all got weight today up 8.5lbs my own fault as this little piggy saw Xmas and forgot so say stop ah well it's in the past time for the future now 11st her I come look out as you won't know whats hit you

Nice to have you back Mburke. I'm sure you'll be well back into the 11's by the end of your first week.

Back