Wednesday weigh in club!!!

Sam, yourself and Rob have done great work in 5 weeks, good luck with your refeed :)

Emma, you'll be refeeding for definate in 2 weeks... only 6lbs to go :)

Sess & Amoswyllie, well done on your first week's losses, you's are doing great. the second week so is lot easier, you've have done the hard part of lasting the first week this time next week yous won't know yourselves with more weight losses like that :)

Hey Louthlady, thankyou for the great advice. This week has been the longest and hardest, even harder then the first time I did it. I'm glad the second week is easier. :) xx

Thanks louthlady, I am finding it a little easier already. I'm no longer waking from sleep thinking about food:D. Cooking for the family is getting easier too, as the first week was mere torture. Its awesome to come on here and have support, keeps you going! I think I'm becoming a minimins addict!!!:eek:

I know what you mean Sess, i'm turned my obsession with food into an obsession with this site!

Thanks Louthlady!!!

Lost 5lbs this week, makes me 11st spot on, with 1lb to go till target. Decided to refeed this week. BMI is now in the normal range 24.9 :D no longer overweight!!!

yay!!

Well done Emma and best wishes with your refeed x x x

well done Emma great loss x

Ah well done Emma :) best of luck with your refeed, make sure you put up your refeed diary, they're really useful for other to read and get ideas from :)

Amoswyllie 11lbs in 2 weeks is great :) Of course you can keep it up, its easier after each weigh-in and you really don't notice the weeks flying by

Hello everyone I am now joining you in the Wednesday weigh in club

Well done!

Well done amoswyllie, you're doing great :)

Hi, I'm a new Lipotrim dieter... started today and I'll be weighing myself every Wednesday, I hope that next week I'll have as good a weight loss as all of you:rolleyes:

Hey foodlover looks like I started around the same time as you, got my weigh in on Wednesday, looking forward to seein my first weeks loss :)

Hi Plym2bslim, I hope we both have a wonderful 1st weigh in next Wed!!!! Looking forward to the pounds dropping!!!! and yes, we started on the same date.... how are you doing so far? today I'm not bad, but yesterday I was feeling weak and hungry...

Hi there,

Can I join your Wednesday weighers club?

I just started this week. Crossing my fingers for some encouraging news come weigh-in number one.

Good luck & willpower to all!

Welcome grover girl :)
Food lover I'm not doing too bad just epic headaches in the evening!

Ok... 1st weigh in... 6lbs gone... delighted with myself.... Hoping on another good Wednesday next week :D:D:D:D:D

Back