WEDNESDAY weigh in

cheekychick81 said:
Thank you :) I have a lot longer left than 25 days sadly :-( planning to do another 8 weeks with a 2 week break then another 6 weeks then go to ww after Christmas!

I'm sure you will do great, my advice is to drink loads of water and try to stick to it 100%

Good luck :)

What was your starting weight? I hope you don't mind me asking. I'm just under 15st now. And have lost 11lbs so far :)
I put 2 and a half stone on so I would like to get to at least 11st 7lbs. We can do this :D!! Keep up the good work xx

Hey everyone,

Mind if I join your Wednesday weigh ins? Well done everyone on their losses, and good luck for this week :)

Yesterday was my first weigh in, and I lost 7lb :) x

Hi juju berry,

How did you put the weight back on? And in how long? I'm new to these diets an the re-feed and Maintaince worries me, especially when I see people put weight back on, I wonder if it's wise me putting in all this effort to then gain when I start eating again. Xx

JujuBerrrry said:
What was your starting weight? I hope you don't mind me asking. I'm just under 15st now. And have lost 11lbs so far :)
I put 2 and a half stone on so I would like to get to at least 11st 7lbs. We can do this :D!! Keep up the good work xx

Start weight was 21 stone 9lb so much heavier than you... Can not believe I let myself get soooooo big!

Want2bme said:
Hi juju berry,

How did you put the weight back on? And in how long? I'm new to these diets an the re-feed and Maintaince worries me, especially when I see people put weight back on, I wonder if it's wise me putting in all this effort to then gain when I start eating again. Xx

It is certainly worth it. After losing 6 stone at I did a re-feed 1st Dec 2011 (I was on lipotrim) and I came off it for about 7 weeks and I actually lost 3lbs. And I had so much chocolate, I was careful though. I had dominos too hehe.
Then I lost another stone and a half when I went back on it. I came off in about February because I was happy but I did not re-feed then a few months later my boyfriend left me after two years and planning uni around him, it was heartbreaking so I just ate and ate to comfort myself.
I was off lipotrim then for at least 4 months and gained 2 and a half stone- my fault for not refeeding and over eating.

However this doesn't happen when you re-feed. Don't over do it but don't be scared to have treats, at Christmas I was so scared to eat when I came off it, thought I had put loads on (I'd lost weight tho lol) and on Christmas day I had my first panic attack because I had worried so much about my weight. It was awful, I thought I was dying.

So don't worry too much be proud of the weight you've lost, re-feed and be careful, make sure to treat yourself and you'll be fine :D
Good luck my lovely x

cheekychick81 said:
Start weight was 21 stone 9lb so much heavier than you... Can not believe I let myself get soooooo big!

That doesn't matter now! You're doing so well! Focus on that :D I couldn't believe I was almost 20st at such a young age. Gla I found this diet, I'm so much more healthier than I was before. X

It is certainly worth it. After losing 6 stone at I did a re-feed 1st Dec 2011 (I was on lipotrim) and I came off it for about 7 weeks and I actually lost 3lbs. And I had so much chocolate, I was careful though. I had dominos too hehe.
Then I lost another stone and a half when I went back on it. I came off in about February because I was happy but I did not re-feed then a few months later my boyfriend left me after two years and planning uni around him, it was heartbreaking so I just ate and ate to comfort myself.
I was off lipotrim then for at least 4 months and gained 2 and a half stone- my fault for not refeeding and over eating.

However this doesn't happen when you re-feed. Don't over do it but don't be scared to have treats, at Christmas I was so scared to eat when I came off it, thought I had put loads on (I'd lost weight tho lol) and on Christmas day I had my first panic attack because I had worried so much about my weight. It was awful, I thought I was dying.

So don't worry too much be proud of the weight you've lost, re-feed and be careful, make sure to treat yourself and you'll be fine :D
Good luck my lovely x

Ah thanks for the re-assurance, when I saw that I thought your had gone back on the diet because when you came off you regained weight.

Sorry to hear that about your partner, your out the other side now and crack on track :) well done you on your mahoosive losses, it's fab I bet you feel amazing? Xx

Want2bme said:
Ah thanks for the re-assurance, when I saw that I thought your had gone back on the diet because when you came off you regained weight.

Sorry to hear that about your partner, your out the other side now and crack on track :) well done you on your mahoosive losses, it's fab I bet you feel amazing? Xx

You're welcome :)
Nope I gained it because I did not refeed and I also over ate because I was abit :( at the time.
Re-feeding makes a big difference and so does being careful :) I actually lost weight at Christmas with eating quite abit but I did a re-feed.
I feel so much better for losing the weight, once I'm back to around 13st I'll feel much better :)
Then I only have 1 stone 7lbs to go.
Good luck xx

My fifth weigh in today... Lost 4lbs so a total of 34lbs... Nearly one for every day!

Next weeks target is 4lbs to get me down into the next done bracket :)

Hope everyone is having a good week x

Lost 18lbs in two weeks, two more weeks to go and then re-feed.
Well done everyone :D xx

Morning everyone,

Well second weigh in after slipping off the wagon earlier in the week, but back to it and pleased to say I've lost 1lb! It's not a gain so that's all I'm bothered about! 8lb in total, it's still over half a stone :) Here's to a new week.

I tried three new things this week, I've made some cookies With the porridge this morning for snacks through the day, makes 4 so it's all good :) made strawberry mousse and hot chocolate pudding :) haven't figured out anything much to do with the savoury packs yet other than eat them, lol but the curry one is lovely and makes a big dinner when you add veg and chicken :)

Good luck on weigh ins everyone! Xx

First Weigh in this morning = 12lb loss I am over the moon (thats my best ever first week) Bring on week 2 xx

I agree! Well done! X

Weigh in today and I've lost 5 pounds this week! Bringing my total weight loss to 16 pounds in 2 weeks woohoo :)

Wendox said:
Weigh in today and I've lost 5 pounds this week! Bringing my total weight loss to 16 pounds in 2 weeks woohoo :)

Eeeek amazing!! Well done :D
x

Wendox said:
Thank you!! Im loving it and feeling good :) how are you getting on?? X

Struggling this morning, I think it's 18 days to go now until I refeed in time for uni :)
Not at goal yet but I'll get there aha.
S&S is so much better than lipotrim, I love having my fish of a tea time, losing lots of weight and actually being able to eat. Hope I shift another 10lbs in the next 2 weeks + 4 days :D

How're you Getting on with it? X

JujuBerrrry said:
Struggling this morning, I think it's 18 days to go now until I refeed in time for uni :)
Not at goal yet but I'll get there aha.
S&S is so much better than lipotrim, I love having my fish of a tea time, losing lots of weight and actually being able to eat. Hope I shift another 10lbs in the next 2 weeks + 4 days :D

How're you Getting on with it? X

Yes I know how you feel. I have good and bad days and even had to have an extra shake on some days as I've been so hungry. You are defo guaranteed to lose a stone per month if you're 100% so don't worry you will hit your target soon. When is your next weigh in? And what's your weight now if you don't mind me asking X

Back