Wednesday weighers!

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
Hi everyone,
Thought I'd start this week's thread because I find if the weekly weighing-in thread is there, I post and if I post, I gather tips, motvation and consolation! And keep up the good fight.
I don't weigh in til later tonight though. i'll let you know. Good luck all Wednesday weighers!!!

Not looking forward to it tbh, needed to lose 2.5lb to get my club10 but I know I haven't done it due to too much alcohol at the weekend again *sigh*

oh well ... been to weigh in and put a pound on..
Im not gonna cry over it .
This week is gonna be bad as Im out for a meal on saturday and on Sunday we are doing a craft fair in a pub .. So looks like it will be a bad weekend . BUT i have lost weight and I know I can do it again, Im not gonna stop living for a few weeks over christmas . Im just gonna have what I like , but not too much -
It does help that I have got very,very sensitive teeth at the minute and cant eat chocolate or mince pies ..OOhhh the pain , so that is a bonus .
I am feeling really good at the moment, I like the fact that I can get into a size 18/20 skirt woo hoo, this time last year I was wearing sizes ranging from 24 (elastic) to a size 28/30 straight band . So I am happy , very happy ..

good luck all you weighers for today xx

Last edited:
I've STS which I'm a bit disappointed with as I was hoping to lose the lb I'd put on last week. At least I haven't gained but it's not likely that I'm going to get my 2.5 stone award before Christmas now. Only two more weigh ins left but a few more more lunches and meals to go.

Good luck everyone else.

I'm off to weigh in in half hour. Not feeling terribly optimistic as just had tea, and usually wait til after weigh-in and tap class but didn't feel I could last it out til 10pm tonight. Also I missed class last week as my car was out of action, and I didn't get round to finding another class to go to instead. Oh well - will let you know how it goes.

Woot woo, i lost a pound and a half and got my stone sticker. Also, I'm now filled with optimism that I might might might reach my Christmas target after all (I have to lose three pounds in two weeks; this would be a miracle for me- aka Mrs Slowest Loser, but here's hoping) Good luck all Wednesdy weighers and to those who sts or gain, keep going. I know it's a big challenge after a bad result but you will get your reward next time xx

Off to WI in half and hour. Think I have lost, but never sure until I get on those scales! Good luck / well done to everyone WI today :D

2 lbs off for me - good luck everyone! IM a bit disappointed I really wanted my half stone - oh well next week!

Really pleased - I lost 4.5lb but that is two weeks worth because I couldn't make weigh in last week. I'm chuffed because I had STS for previous two weeks. Only 2lb until I get my first stone!!! Yay!!

I lost 2 pounds and I am thrilled!
I have 1.5 pounds to my 2 stone award and 3 pounds to target.:D:D:D
My goal was target by year end but I would love to make it by Christmas!

STS!!! And i went on my fitness weekend this weekend! I worked off 1800 calories each day! And sts!! How is this fair?!

STS for me this week but I was expecting a gain as I've had a bad couple of days so I'm quite happy with that. Well done everyone on some brilliant losses x

Last edited:
I'm not happy either, only lost 1/2lb, I know I was bit excessive with the alcohol at weekend but I was 110% the rest of the week. I was really hoping for 1.5lb :sigh:

I lost one pound, which although is good I wanted more! Oh well, only 1.5lb to my first stone loss so am v. motivated at the moment!
Grats to all the other losers this week! ;-)

I lost 0.5lb, not best impressed but not surprised after the week ive had. Ive grabbed another few food diaries so I can go back to basics again by writing it all down. Hope that helps for the next week.

Back