Wednesday weighers!

Morning!

1 lb off for me this week. Mfp is doing my head in cos I know I was 14 6.5 last week and this week 14 5.5 so that's a pound but saying I've gained half!!!
Think I'm gonna keep track on paper!!
Hoping for more but had a Chinese last night so I'm grateful for the pound!

Hope u did well kayaM x

Make that 2 lb just jumped on again after using the bathroom lol x

Make that 2 lb just jumped on again after using the bathroom lol x

Well done LadyJo.. 2 lbs is fab!

I have stayed the same - first reading showed a gain of a 1lb second time 0.5 lb of a gain and finally 3rd reading stayed the same. Guess if I had carried on jumping on the scales I may have got a loss:eek:. I was not expecting a loss tbh I have not stuck 100% to my cals and I am expecting aunt flo in about a week - week before I seem to retain a few lbs, dont know why ..

How have you got on LadyJo?
I put on half a pound. I need to focus focus focus.

2.5lb off yay! So happy I'm finally under 200lb (I'm now 198!) only another 2lb off and ill be in the 13's from starting at the 17's!!!! Crazy! I'm so spurred on now but got a weekend away this weekend so not gonna be 100% in control. Hoping to be in the 13's by end of month to take some pressure off in case this weekend goes badly lol!!

Hope you find some motivation and focus Hun!! X

Hi guys I've just started CC, weighed in last Wednesday so my first weigh in is this coming week! I've worked out that my daily calorie limit as 1300. I've stuck to this all week bar yesterday woops. I was at a christening and had a few drinks.

Good luck with your cc x

Thanks very much!! It's exciting to get going again.

Good luck! It does work!
I was naughty at a christening this weekend so might skip this week wi and wait till next weds!!

That's exactly what I done! Although I am gonna forget it because I Monday was
My real beginning. Well that's what I keep telling myself.

Hello Wednesday Weighers,
Looks like we are all writing this week off :D.
I have a gum infection today is day 10 on second course of antibiotics as first ones didn't do anything. I'm having problems counting the number of painkillers im popping let alone calories:(.

That's true! Sometimes I just want to see big numbers makes me feel better! Does anyone have any tips to help with the hunger pangs?!

That's true! Sometimes I just want to see big numbers makes me feel better! Does anyone have any tips to help with the hunger pangs?!

Water water water!! And eat more protein in your meals. As u go along you'll find certain meals/foods that keep you full

Well done on the pound!!

I did jump on the scales... 1lb on... Could have been much worse!!!

Water water water!! And eat more protein in your meals. As u go along you'll find certain meals/foods that keep you full

Well done on the pound!!

Thanks a million!! It's a start, I'm so hungry and I'm eating well! I'm downing all the water at least 3L a day.

Woohoo down 4 pounds this week!! That's 5 altogether :) over the moon. That's my biggest weight loss in one week ever!

Think it the addition of exercise, slim in 6 is working!!

Hope everyone has a great weigh in day.
Xx

Woohoo down 4 pounds this week!! That's 5 altogether :) over the moon. That's my biggest weight loss in one week ever!

Think it the addition of exercise, slim in 6 is working!!

Hope everyone has a great weigh in day.
Xx

Congrats!!!! 4lb is amazeballs!!!

I stayed the same this week...

Happy with that though as I wasn't in the zone last week but after giving myself a good talking too and realising I have exactly one month till I go on holiday I've cut down my cals from 1500 to just 1200 just for this month before I jet off!! I've also started the 30 day shred and do this every morning as well as gym in afternoon!

So hopefully ill get 4lb next week like you!! :)

Back