Wednesday WI

Well done everyone, some great losses xx

3.5 off for me, chuffed I have my 1 stone award.

Wow some more great losses!
Thanks cinderz and donnie:)
Cinderz i do mostly ee but i think in my food diary some days maybe classed as red although i don't have all my hex's oops,i'm still getting my head around it all lol x

Lost 1.5lbs this week - with some help from a tummy bug!

Only 1lb to go to my 4 stone award..

Doesn't suppose anyone can whisper this week's password to me? I've totally forgotten it. My fault for not writing it down of course!

Really pleased tonight. Lost 3lbs and got my 1/2 stone award and Slimmer of the Week Award (won some really nice fruit)!
0_half_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
Yay!!!!

well done guys and dolls, i lost 1lb woohoo, well pleased as only been getting 0.5lb each week and getting chessed off. :p

Only half off for me but as it's star week and I had a weekend away, I guess I should be pleased.

A bit down as I realised I'm the same weight as 4 weeks ago. Looking back, I've only lost 9lb since MARCH! How depressing! I'm really going to give myself a kick up the whatsit now as I really really want target by Dec!!!

Only half off for me but as it's star week and I had a weekend away, I guess I should be pleased.

A bit down as I realised I'm the same weight as 4 weeks ago. Looking back, I've only lost 9lb since MARCH! How depressing! I'm really going to give myself a kick up the whatsit now as I really really want target by Dec!!!

Oh Stacey!! Come on *hugs* Half is half and it's off, which is better than a maintain or gain isn't it?
I lost half too, after a weekend away as well. I'm thrilled, because I really deserved not to. So you should be pleased...yes!

March...9lbs...come on that's great. You're still over half a stone lighter and you've been eating well, doing good things for your body and generally getting healthier too. You've had a holiday to the states, a major operation, weekends away and generally lived your life...and you're still lighter...now how is that a bad thing?

Give yourself that kick up the watsit, plan some of those fab meals that you're famous for and have yourself a smashing week. :D

Thanks Hellie! Will shake off the bad vibes and just get on with it. I didn't weigh with my post op shoes this week which should've meant I lost at least 2lb (that's how much they weighed) but I guess I was naughtier at weekend than I thought!

Going back to Bournemouth this weekend but am going to plan out my syns beforehand and only eat what I've planned!

lost 4lbs!!!! :bliss:

and got slimmer of the week :)

so much for all my whinging eh!?
but it's b'day week this week so I things are going to be harder

Back