Wednesday :)

Shazzac62

Hiya I'm back!! Been busy busy yest n today so soz for lack of replies! Yest was ok yeah, today has been better had 2 shakes a banana and little drop sausage casserole n mash :) yum!! Did a 30min hill walk with dog this morning and spent 3hours gutting and cleaning car in the sun, I'm knackered!! How's everyone been today??x

awww wow well done!! glad your day went well,
well my days been pretty alright really, i did want to do an extra 30 mins on cross trainer, but i ended up moving my bedroom around & boy was i sweating so i think that kinda makes up for it!
its my weigh in day tomoz & im friggin scared eeeeekkkkkk!!!

Yeah I would say ur furniture move will be just as effective lol! I'm sure u will lose 2mo I can't wait to see how much!! Well off to do the ironing :( xx

Good luck on ur weigh in tomorrow!! I'm sure ur lose! I'm weighing Sunday now n not Friday as that will make it 1 whole week for me!

Shaz - glad yday and today has gone well ...

Iv done like no excersie but iv stuckto slim fast ... I can't wait to be te 'biggest loser' out of all my friends who I got a bet on with!
I'm actually enjoying this sf and I don't feel hungry!

Hi all, well done Shaz for staying motivated and updating your diary, I'm reallt keen to hear everyone's experiences!

hiya sharon, how you getting on today, i weighed in today and i dont know why i was so bothered ive lost 2lbs yayyyyy xx

2lbs - well done ...
are you pleased with that? excellent result ..

Well done 10stone!! A good loss!

awww thanks guys, you know i am pretty pleased. i know some people lose more on there first week, but id rather lose a little bit and keep it of rather than lose to much and gain it back,
hows everyone getting on today xx kim xx

Hey that's great 2ibs is good loss! I'm in Glasgow today with my lil bro at hosp so havnt been on track really as I'm soo unorganised but I will miby just have shake for dinner to try level it out!!I will update my diary later tonight when I'm home :) x

Glad ur pleased with your 2lbs lose! It's all in the right direction! il be happy with a 2lb loss, I hope I do so well! Were find out on Sunday! Ooo ..

Today's going ok, iv had one shake and 2 snacks today still got to have my lunch shake and tea tonight... Ooo what to have! Lol

It's great to have the support of this forum, everyone is so nice!! Hope you see what you're hoping for on Sunday CLH!
Just having a cuppa, trying to delay my 2nd snack as long as I can before hometime, then I'll be able to have my dinner a bit later to stretch out the evening.

Looking forward to your update later Shaz!:D

Back