WEDS Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Gooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Minimans! :D (My best Robin Williams from Good Morning VIet Nam impersonation :D)

It is going to be a beautiful day today! Cold, but beautiful!

Mornings are getting confusing for me. Since I brought all my clothes down from the loft, I have too many choices! Now I take 5-10 minuts starting at my wardrobe trying to figure out what to wear! Tis great thugh!! But Means I am rushed at the last minute, so off to try and be ahead of the game a little today!

Have a great day everyone, and good luck to those weighing in tonight!

I hope everyone that was feeling rough is feeling better!!! :)

It's a great day. :)

xxx

LOL Good morning and there's my first smile of the day ---- can just see you parading round and getting changed from one to another..... get your clothes out the night before and then you won't be late!

I'm feeling good this morning, stomach ache has gone, still happy re job and weight - even the cold weather can't upset me as it's gorgeous and bright out there ..... though I have gone out and turned the engine on in my car so that when I leave in 5 mins the windows are ice free and the car will be snug and warm :)

Think me and hubby are going to the cinema almost straight from work this evening so it could be late when I log on ---- have a great day one and all :D

I was lucky - I was the only car on the street without frost on the windscreen!! Not sure how that happened!!! :D

What film are you going to see? I have not been to the cinema in ages!! We used to have the UGC pass for £10 a month where you could go as often as you liked and see as many films as you liked, even in the same day without paying extra. That was great!! Saw a lot then!

I too am so chuffed for you for your job Katie - its just fantastic news!! You deserve it and they will be lucky to have you!

See you laters!!

xx

Morning All!!

Yes it is a lovely lovely sunny day in the big smoke too.

I went through my cupboard too last night, once in a moment of delusion I bought two pairs of size 18 trousers they have never fit me, well last night I tried them on and they now fit well I need a belt with the one. I do sometimes wish my figure was diffirent my waist is so much smaller than my hips that the trousers sit loose round my waist and are still snug around the bum and legs. Ah well no complaints from me. It is all going to change in the next few months. The very nice but also not so nice thing was my favourite work skirt I can now do up and it just drops straight back onto the floor :eek:

I went to see The Bank Job last night, not the greatest film ever made but very entertaining and worth a watch if anyone was considering it.

Happy Sunshine day to all!!

Tan

Cool news about the 18s Tange!!! How great is that! But I know what you mean about your favourite skirt....there are a lot of favourites I will hate to say good bye to.....but, will do so happily, if that makes sense!!

We are buying a sweing machine though, then I can try and take-in some things that I really like and to keep them a little longer!!

Have a great day :D

Hey BL

Was just reading on yesterdays thread that you are going to talk about the baggage (just like mine very well travelled expensive Louis Vuitton Baggage) Glad to hear it though.
I think my break through with this diet was finally speaking to someone and letting go of 20 years worth of guilt. Its not gone gone but I feel so much lighter and that baggage has been left at an airport and I won't be collecting it.

You know I think you are a fab lady! And I so agree this site is like having loads of best friends.

:)

Good morning good mooooorning (dont know the rest of the words but I know it goes) Good morning to you.

I weighed myself today. I get my official WI on friday but sofar I have lost 2 lbs this week.

Good morning good mooooorning (dont know the rest of the words but I know it goes) Good morning to you.

I weighed myself today. I get my official WI on friday but sofar I have lost 2 lbs this week.

Hey Dave
You are like me, I am addicted to my scales. I know its not good but I can't help it. :D Besides one needs to have a vice or two.
T

:rotflmao:
I am going to step away from the keyboard now Dave. Way too tempting to answer that.

Anyway kebabs eugggh!!!!! The only time they are any good is at 2am on the way home.

Hahaha yeh sorry that ended up reading way too wrong. But I still stand by my comments. Though by vice women I don't mean ladys of the night.

Admittedly Nicotene has done wonders the last few weeks. I can't watch cookery programmes they are like tourture. A bit like the MArsk and Sparks advert.

hi guys
I'm not on much at the mo cos my comp has died. Got a Mac PowerBook and Mac has qouted 800 quid plus vat to replace its logic board!!!!!

Bleeding heck! So I need to get a new comp. Broke at the mo so it will have to wait a couple of weeks at least.

Apart from that I have my WI tonight. Got on the scales this morning and I have lost probably no more than a couple of pounds at best.

I have had one or two wobbles but they were very minor, not meals or anything. Its mainly cos I have been working where I have no access to a kitchen or kettle etc so I have skipped foodpacks.

Never mind -que sera sera.

Lemma sorry to hear about your pc blimey I paid that amount for my laptop. Granted its only a Dell but it does what it says on the tin.

Dave, I am not sure what goes through my head when I watch those programmes, I do however write down ideas in a book. One day when I am back in the kitchen rattlin those pots and pans I can look at my book and see what clever tricks I have written down.
I do agree though the Marks and Sparks ones are pure torture.

Yes as for the ciggies they have been a good friend. Although I know they need to go, they will stay only to help me with this weight loss thing after that I am going to have to let them go too. All part of the plan for me to be fit, fab and 40 in 2010. See are you impressed long term goals in place :)

I have had one or two wobbles but they were very minor, not meals or anything. Its mainly cos I have been working where I have no access to a kitchen or kettle etc so I have skipped foodpacks.

Never mind -que sera sera.

tut tut. :D I bring a flask of hot water and mix my soup at my desk.

Just an idea. :)

Good luck anyway! I bet you will have done better then you think - because home scales LIE!!!! :D

tut tut. :D I bring a flask of hot water and mix my soup at my desk.

Just an idea. :)

Good luck anyway! I bet you will have done better then you think - because home scales LIE!!!! :D

tut tut indeed!

I love you BL you make me feel so much better. Let's hope my scales are fibbing. I may just throw my rattle out of the pram if they are true readings.

The fact it may well be my own fault is not lost on me, but I must have at least 5 mins a day in denial then I find the rest of the day goes better.

I know, I'm odd!

Long term goals are good so long as they are accompanied by short term goals. and in time those long term will become short term and so on.

Back