WEDS Hour X Hour

tut tut indeed!

I love you BL you make me feel so much better. Let's hope my scales are fibbing. I may just throw my rattle out of the pram if they are true readings.

The fact it may well be my own fault is not lost on me, but I must have at least 5 mins a day in denial then I find the rest of the day goes better.

I know, I'm odd!

heheh....odd is good!! :rotflmao: :D

And don';t forget - even just 2 pounds down, is down!! Let us know how you get on tonight!

xx

Well as bad as I know it is my scales are 2lb heavier than the LL ones.

SO if i weight up say 20stone 2 at home I am 20 stone dead at LL.

Agreed, my short term goals are all weight and exercise related oh and paying off my credit card and other bits that I owe. I intend to not only be skinny and fit by the end of the year but also out of debt. May have to relook at that as I will need clothes and may have to go on a small spree!!! I am alittle sad at the moment I don't mind being home that way I am not faced with people eating.

Well my short term goal is to be 20 stone for sunday. I think i have roughly 6 lbs to lose. So I wont be able to complete that goal but I will be close. I reckon only 2 or 3 away.

But my major goal is to be 18.5 stone by time April 19th comes around. Thats an average of 4.5 a week which is still achieveable.

My goal for Easter is 12st 11lbs. Hope I get there!!!!

Mine for Easter will be to be to hit the 3stone mark so I need to loose 5lbs which is very doable in 2 weeks. It would be great if i could loose 3 stone in just over 2 months.

Hello all , hope ur all well! Have just had my veggy soup and 3.5 litres of water so far this morning. Have had a busy morning at work so far today! Got my WI tonight, will let you know how it goes. I am hoping to lose 4lbs to get down to 13st exact, but have a feeling it will be 2 lbs, but that is still something, every lb counts i guess! Just want the last few stones to go now before summer time!

I have decided my biggest present to myself will be buying myself my 1st car! I am learning at the moment and so far it's going gr8, my instructor thinks i will be done my May and I will be turning 28 in May, so I am going to treat myself! :)

Thank you my lovely, yes will let you know how it goes! You know what guys, i only get weighed and thats it, i probably have a 5 mins chat with my LLC and collect my food! Have only had 3 counselling sessions since Sep 2007 and thats it. I can't be bothered now to change my LLC as she is down the road from me. There isn't even a group, it's just myself and my friend (who is on RTM), well she has just been eating everything, am trying to help her though). So i have decided I am fine counselling myself, my hubby also helps in everything and all you lot here on MM.

I guess I have done so well since starting last Sept and have lost 6 stones and 8lbs! :)

We've got OFSTED in at school at they are deciding today whether to take us out of special measures (after nearly 2 years in it). Am feeling SOOOO nervous! Managed to get my jelly and greek yoghurt down me at lunchtime......just (I'm on RTM).... so keeping my fingers crossed for the verdict!

Just posted to say hello, not read any of your posts yet will do so this evening.

Sooooo busy at work, but it is making the day go quick.

Speak to you all later and hope everyone is well.;)

Slims - good luck tonight
Debs - good luck with ofsted
Evening everyone else!
Had a horrible day today. My electricity went off in the night which means my CPAP (breathing machine for those who haven't come across it) was off so I woke up with the migraine from hell! Couldn't go to work cos couldn't lift up me head! Electric didn't come back on til gone 2 this afternoon. Since then I've had a couple of hours with my cpap on and it's now down to a normal headache which I can live with! Won't be on here too long though cos might aggravate it!!!
Everyone with WIs tonight good luck :D

No not for asthma, for sleep apnoea! If I can't wear it I 'forget' to breath during my sleep hundreds of times in a night! the waking up is what causes the head!! it's like someone giving you a shake every few minutes!! bloody nuisance it is but when I get to goal, I'll probably be able to go without it (I hope). Feeling loads better than I was and should be back at work tomorrow as long as the electric stays on!!

We used to have the UGC pass for £10 a month where you could go as often as you liked and see as many films as you liked, even in the same day without paying extra. That was great!! Saw a lot then!

Me and my boyfriend have one of them for cineworld it's brilliant went to the cinema three times last week!

Evening all everyone,

You have been busy today. Had a good day, got 2 appointments at work, whoppee. I love my job sometimes, phoning is great you get chatted up on a regular basis, little do they know I am a nearly 60 year old grandmother. Mind you I have the attitude of a 16 year old.

Went to town and into Debenhams today and tried on a lovely skirt and top size 16 and guess what they fitted. Havnt worn a skirt for about 10 years. I was a good girl and didnt by them cause I am gonna be a size 12:D

Well girls hope all you WIners do well and hope you leckie stay on for you Bex.

Hope you enjoy the piccies tonight.

Hello all- sorry I havn't been on yet.
Hope you have all had a lovely day :D
I got the job in the orange shop- so im a very happy bunny at the moment :D
Good luck with your weigh in slimsea.
xxxxx

awww thanks BL- you know what I didnt. wore green ones hehe.
I was walking to the interview and suddenly thought "oops i forgot the red pants!" hehe.
but yeah im pleased- will be a nice little summer job to fund all these new clothes I keep buying :D hehe.
xxxxxxxxx

Back