Wee Blip

Mrs B

Silver Member
Hi everyone :wavey:

I've been sooo hungry today and I don't know why. It's day 10 of my diet but I did 790 for the first 4 days. I stopped doing 790 because I couldn't eat everything. Now I'm hungry :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm quite pleased with myself because I've had an AAM type meal and am now feeling a lot better so I'm telling myself I haven't "really" cheated.

Now I think about it I haven't had much water today because I was in a meeting all afternoon. Maybe that's it. I think I will buy some psyllium husk tomorrow - hopefully that will stave of the hunger pangs.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi everyone :wavey:

I've been sooo hungry today and I don't know why. It's day 10 of my diet but I did 790 for the first 4 days. I stopped doing 790 because I couldn't eat everything. Now I'm hungry :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm quite pleased with myself because I've had an AAM type meal and am now feeling a lot better so I'm telling myself I haven't "really" cheated.

Now I think about it I haven't had much water today because I was in a meeting all afternoon. Maybe that's it. I think I will buy some psyllium husk tomorrow - hopefully that will stave of the hunger pangs.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hey - sorry to hear you're struggling....is it 'physical' hunger ?? or just that old chatterbox on your shoulder telling you to eat ??!!!!

Are you drinking enough water ?? sounds like you definitely haven't cheated !! WELL DONE on getting to day 10......why are we always so hard on ourselves ???

could be that you're thirsty and your bod thinks it's hunger......!!

keep up the great work - you're doin GREAT :D

....and don't forget to keep us posted on your success !!

Debz xx

I definitely "felt" hungry. I've had "the voice" all week but have known I wasn't actually hungry. I think you're right about the water, I haven't had nearly enough today.

Thanks Debz.

Back