WEEK 1 - 17LBS gone!!

DavidCatterall

Having my first weigh in tonight

I know once i have my shakes ill have put on like 2lbs but the scales this morning say im officially down

17lbs in week one :O

Im flabberghasted!

START weight 20st 3lb

current weight 19 stone

ideal weight is 14-15 stone

Surely this will give you the encouragement to keep at it. It us a fantastic kick start. Though your losses in subsequent weeks will be much less, TFR is still the quickest route to your goal.

Thanx molly hun!

I am sooooo exstatic!

My only problem in the future is going to be money!

I have budgeted for 10 weeks! after that im not sure how im gonna get by

amazing stuff :happy096: and it will get alot easier believe me. Well done and keep up the good work :D

Woohoo! Well done. :D

That's fab, well done :) x

12lb down 40lb to go!

Well done David, that's fabulous! I'm so pleased that I don't have to give you another stern talking to today:D

Wow!!! nice going, great loss

Fantastic stuff, well done!!!

David that's fab :woohoo:! I really hope this keeps you going through this week! I'm sure you can do it and just think what you can achieve over the next week!

Tc X

Brilliant stuff!!!!.......now chin up, and keep going!, if you feel like your having a bad day get on here and we can coach you through it ;-) x

Even if you can only manage the ten weeks it will give you a great kick start and the break from food will help break bad habits. Moneywise, you surely spend nearly as much on food as it costs for lipotrim. You might also consider switching to exante which is cheaper than lipotrim but gives the same results.
Good luck for the rest of the week.

WOW! thats amazing david well done x

Back