Week 1 and I've lost..........

Congratulations!! So inspiring, I can't wait for my shakes to turn up so I can get started! :)

carly - it's 1st October and I want to lose another 5st by then hopefully. Although 4 will be fine :D
Thanks lana :) I'm really pleased that I'm giving other people a bit of inspiration because I know how much I look at the boards and scour them for inspiration when I'm feeling a bit low. Congrats on ordering your pack! Make sure you keep us up to date with how you're doing. The boards are FANTASTIC for support and advice...they've been my lifeline (apart from dr pepper zero)when I've been weak! You'll do great!! Best of luck xxxx

WOW! Well done, you deserve it. The first week is the hardest and you smashed it!

Thanks Laura & Salmon :D

I haven't found it really difficult tbh, apart from the odd moment of madness where I've had to leave the kitchen! lol I absolutely love it, wish I'd have found it 5 years ago! lol Salmon - how are you getting on?? Laura - How are you finding the first week??? Ifyou're finding it a bit tough, wait until you wi, you'll soon forget how difficult it can be! :D xx

carly - it's 1st October and I want to lose another 5st by then hopefully. Although 4 will be fine :D
Thanks lana :) I'm really pleased that I'm giving other people a bit of inspiration because I know how much I look at the boards and scour them for inspiration when I'm feeling a bit low. Congrats on ordering your pack! Make sure you keep us up to date with how you're doing. The boards are FANTASTIC for support and advice...they've been my lifeline (apart from dr pepper zero)when I've been weak! You'll do great!! Best of luck xxxx

Awww congrats and good luck with the weight loss :D

Back