Week 1 - How much did you lose?

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
I was just wondering how much you all lost in the first week?

I started the diet on saturday. I weighed myself sunday morning, and this morning. I lost just over 1lb on sunday morning but my weight stayed the same when I weighed myself this morning.

Does this mean I will only lose 2-3lbs the rest of the week or do you lose more as the week goes on?

Well on my first week i only lost 5lbs but as people say what other diet could you lose 5lbs in a week.
Magz x

Everyones different :)

Also i think it depends what you weighed to start with...?

I lost 10 pound in my first week...then it went to average 3-4 every week after that... some weeks.... 1 !! some as much as 5.. all evened out in the end

I only lost 4.5 lbs first week as i was eating (haribo's) loool lool silly me, but learnt from my greedy mistake.x

lol it's funny now but at the time CDC was not very pleased with me.!!
Leah 10 lbs im well jealous now!!!.......... PMSL!!! x

ohhhh I also love nobbys nuts :)
I lost 4 my first week

nobby nuts?

xx

We know Leah!!! Lol I must try a pack soon, well before the weekend.. !! Tell the shop keeper Leah sent me to buy chilli nobby nuts. Lmaooo x

Last edited:
shanny i have the same obsession with haribo's:drool: lol

but back to topic, first time i did cd i lost 10 lbs in 1st week, just to add scale hoping isn't a good thing..just use scales on weigh in day, its such a great surprise when you see you've lost:D, good luck with weigh in on saturday:)

i lost 14lb my first week but my start weight was 23 stone 6lb

yummy nuts and haribos.... i could murder a few right now lol

i lost 10lb in my first 5 days and my start weight on CD was 15 stone xx

Hiya, I lost 4lbs in my first week. To be honest, I was really happy with that as I have an underactive thyroid and I just couldn't shift the weight with any other diet. Everyone's different, Hon, but I agree that it's best to only weigh yourself on WI day, as the surprise will give you a real buzz. Good luck! :)

I also lots 14lb on my first week but again I started at 26 stone :-o

just to add scale hoping isn't a good thing..just use scales on weigh in day, its such a great surprise when you see you've lost:D, good luck with weigh in on saturday:)

I know it's bad but I just can't help having a quick look every morning, lol. :giggle: From tomorrow I will only check my weight on weigh in day.

Thanks for the replies everyone. :)

Back