Week 1 (not over) but not happy with loss so far!

Noor30

Silver Member
Hi all,

Before I get mental and come off the diet today, i want to get this off my chest.

I weighed in at 5lbs on Wednesday which was day 4, i'm on day 7 today but the weight is the same??? I weigh in tmrw morning and right now i'm really not looking forward to it!

Despite my ill health last 4 days i've not cheated and have been 100% o the diet but weight loss so far is beginning to put me off!!!!

I am now wondering why i've been sticking to it despite not being well if the results are not encouraging...

What did i do wrong???

You did nothing wrong! I felt like that the 1st week I only lost 5lbs and was so disappointed... roll on to wk 4 and i've now lost 16lbs and 5" from around my stomach, and i can really see a difference with my body shape :)
Stick with it. i bet in a couple of weeks you'll be feeling great. You read of people losing obscene ammounts in their first week and then when you lose what you deem to be small, you feel deflated, but 5lbs isn't a small loss, it's great!

Don't give up! you're doing so well. You'll feel like crap if you come off it, at least give it a month! x

i totally agree my wk 2 was only 3ilbs and i was bit deflated about it but wk 3 was 5lbs so honestly stick with it better 5lbs off than any on and just think of the end result, Your doing fantastic.x

Exante say we can lose a stone a month, a 5lb loss is well on the way to getting that stone and is a great loss.
A stone a month equals 3 1/2 lbs a week so 5 is more than that :D

I guess you guys are right, but i think from tmrw i'll do the WS. This way i can eat a little rather than not eating....

Hi

Dont give up yet, one thing I noticed. Was that I wasn't drinking enough water, and someone said "you need to drink to shrink" so I have worked hard on this and drank at least 3 litres of water a day, I try to aim for two pints in the morning 2 pints in the afternoon 2 pints in the evening!
I am losing weight I have lost 18.7 lbs in 4 weeks. I lost nothing on week 2 :(
Hope you get better losses soon

((( hugs)))
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope i get good losses too Gill, but i have been drinking 3 litres of water despite being ill if not more....Thats why i'm confused why there has been no change in weight loss since Wednesday...

I agree, do not give up and give it a month, I feel I have had a good weiht loss this week, as i can feel it in my clothes (week 3) but I may see differently on Monday WI. It is NOT worth giving up after one week, give it a month and you wont regret it. I am finding it easy now I am on week 3 and atually look forward to weigh in, any loss is fantastic for me.

Back