Week 1 of Cambridge Diet

Sorry yesterday was such a long day didn't get round to coming on here.
So week1 is well and truly over and i lost 9lbs :D i know next week i will only lose a small amount so hoping for atleast 2lbs.
Aww good luck Honey-J when are you starting?

xx
I started yesterday. I'm sat watching the clock till I can eat my bar lol

9 lbs is wicked well done you x

Heya girls,
9lbs is amazing i am so happy with that. ive really just annoyed myself, had such a crappy day, busy at work and just a general pants mood and i ate 2 slices of pate on toast, I dont even know why i did it as soon as id finished eating it i made myself sick. im so angry with myself.
lets hope this doesnt affect me or the weigh loss this week, im hoping its just a blip and i can get back to it. Do you think ive knocked myself out of ketosis? i know for a fact i will not be eating again whilst on this, i feel to mad at myself.

xx

Don't be mad at yourself! It won't make any difference in the grand scheme of things - just draw a line and plod on!!
If your desperate to eat in a crisis have a boiled egg or some chicken so you don't knock yourself out of ketosis xx

aww thanks hun i was so mad last night just purely because i didn't need it anyway i went to bed and started a fresh today so one little blip isn't going to ruin all my hard work.
How you getting on hun?
When is weigh in for you?
xx

Get weighed on Mon with LP and tonight at SW - a bit weird I know but have lost a stone already with sw, really like my group, and intend to carry on with sw to lose the rest. I'm just doing this at the moment to try and give my weight loss a bit of a boost - would want to have been further on than I am at the moment! My weigh in tonight won't be too dramatic as I've probably just lost the few pounds I put on before I started this and a little bit more. Excited for Monday weigh in x

no not weird hun, i started sw at the start of Jan and lost 10lbs, i think its amazing but the losses were just too slow for my liking lol but i will be going back to sw once Cambridge is up so i can maintain.

xx

How's it going Rach? Found yesterday hard but helped me know that I'm doing the right thing. I'm working today and off Sun/Mon. It's weird as before I found weekends hard and workdays easier, whereas now I'm appreciating days off at home. What do you find is working best for you?x

Heya hun, i find being at home so hard, i went out for drinks last night as planned last minute and im hungover today so ive been eating but with out a shadow of a doubt i am 100% back to it tomorrow, im expecting a gain though this week which i am fine with. i actually dont feel guilty for last night or today because i know this isnt me giving up usually id just throw the towel in. Just keep remining yourself its only 2 more days until weigh in you dont want to undo all your hard work so close to weigh in

xx

Well you'll see from my diary that I've thrown in the towel and back to sw. Just couldn't do it any longer!! Well done on getting back on track though - I'm sure you'll get a loss when you think how little cals you had the other days.

Better eating if ur drinking, read somewhere that drinking is really dangerous when in ketosis - something to do with the fuel that your brain needs or something!!x

How are you both doing ?

Heya hun, thought id come back on here.
I had a terrible week last week really couldnt get my head back in the game but here i am starting day one all over again :( getting weighted tomorrow i think ive only put 3 lbs on in total, weighed myself yesterday and i was 11st 11lbs fingers crossed i can get back into the swing of things. i has made me realise there is no point in having days off with this diet because its just far to hard to get back into it, how you getting on? lost much over the last few weeks? i find being at work so much easier than being at home the temptation at home is so hard haha especially as ive currently got 16 easter eggs at home haha (getting ready for the easter egg hunt)

xx

Hey Rach & Honey! Good to see u both back on. It's so hard Rach but agree there's no middle ground, you either need to do it or eat - think it makes it really hard dipping in and out (which is why I failed miserably lol!)
Still plodding on here with SW - have a new appreciation for it after lipotrim lol!!
Well done getting back on it - it works so well and you'll see results so quickly - stick with it!! How are you doing honey? Are u still on it or back to sw?x

Hey Rach & Honey! Good to see u both back on. It's so hard Rach but agree there's no middle ground, you either need to do it or eat - think it makes it really hard dipping in and out (which is why I failed miserably lol!)
Still plodding on here with SW - have a new appreciation for it after lipotrim lol!!
Well done getting back on it - it works so well and you'll see results so quickly - stick with it!! How are you doing honey? Are u still on it or back to sw?x

Hi ladies. I need to pull my socks up. I have 8 lbs to get into the 12's I really want to achieve thus by the end of the month now.

are u not on liptriom ??

We're the exact same weight honey - 8 lbs to get into the 12's - can't wait!!
Did lipotrim for a week then caved and went back to SW. I always intended to stick with SW longer term but had hoped to last a bit longer on lipotrim!!

How are u doing Rach - did u get back on Cambridge? X

We're the exact same weight honey - 8 lbs to get into the 12's - can't wait!!
Did lipotrim for a week then caved and went back to SW. I always intended to stick with SW longer term but had hoped to last a bit longer on lipotrim!!

How are u doing Rach - did u get back on Cambridge? X
We are similar then lol did u gain going back onto SW then ?

No didn't have any gain although did quite a few sp days so low on carbs x

How are you both ?

Still plugging away at sw although I had a very dodgy couple of weeks there which led to a gain Back on it though and weigh on Tues so hopefully will have I done some of the damage xx

Back