Week 1 of LT take 2,3,4 (lost count of the number of restarts!!)

mum2alex

Hi everyone,

I'm finally back here complete with the right frame of mind to stick to LT for part 2 of my weight loss journey.
I have had so many restarts that I've lost count of what number this one is!! Anyway the important thing is I feel like I can do it properly this time.

Week 1 weigh in gives me a 9lb loss -which totally amazed me as I have never had a weight loss this high - even at the start of my journey when I had more weight to lose.

On Saturday I faced a tough challenge but am pleased to say I stayed 100% TFR. I was on the cream tea's stall at my sons school fete for 4 hours - yes four hours looking at scones and cream!! There was an ice cream van parked next to us too!

This was followed by a party at our neighbours where they were celebrating their joint 60th birthdays with cream tea (with lots of lovely looking cakes as well as more scones and cream!), in the evening they had a bbq and throughout the afternoon/evening there were glasses of pimms/wine/chamapgne being served at what seemed like every few minutes :eek:!! Anyway I survived and felt great for not caving in.

Looking forward to seeing what next Mondays weigh in brings me.
Jules xx

Good luck, and well done showing so much will power, not sure if i could of handled all that.

Talk about temptation! Well done for resisting :)
Good luck with this week x

Thanks KingMaker and Tafflass, it was a tough day but thankfully I didn't feel any temptation to cheat - despite sitting on a table in the evening watching people stuff theirselves with massive portions of profitteroles and cream. Isn't amazing how many people say "Oh go on it wont hurt to have a couple"!!! x

Thanks Dreamer, my willpower is usually rubbish so I was pretty impressed with myself. I actually find dieting a lot easier in the summer months, I think there is more of a rush to get the weight off and wear nicer clothes in smaller sizes! x

Good luck Frillsandpink, just remember to drink lots of water throughout the day and it will make your first few days that little bit easier. By the weekend you should be in ketosis and no longer feeling hungry. Remember to come and post on here if at anytime you are finding it a struggle. x

Great loss. Sounds like u are def in the right place to complete your journey after resisting all that temptation! :) x

Thanks Lis. x

Yes I agree with the summer thing, less clothes, more clingy clothes and less need for comfort winter food all helps! Well done again keep it up :D

Back