Week 1 over bring it on !!!

sarahb2

Managed week 1. Can't say it was really easy but on the other hand wasn't too bad either. Still want to eat and being very grumpy to all around. But lost 13 lb, so well chuffed. :D:D

Woooooweeeee fab weight loss......you must be really pleased, did you take your start measurements too........

Keep up the fab work x

Thanks Sonya. No I didn't take any measurements, however, can already feel the difference in my uniform. Did you take any ?? Thanks again. P.s love this site it keeps me going.

Wow, that is fantastic. I am in my first week and wanting to eat also but reading your weight loss it has made me more detemined. Thank you :)

Great start Sarah, well done! It will get easier from now on, and I'm not even that grumpy now (hubby might think differently though!) Almost a stone in a week, that must feel good!
As Sonkie said, do your measurements, some weeks you might not lose so many lbs but the inches melt off. I have lost 5" from my bust, 7" off my waist, and 8" off my hips in 4 weeks - that really helps the motivation, I can tell you!
Lots of luck for week 2!

Back