Week 1 SS+ weigh-in results in.....

WOW!!! you must be chuffed to bits with that loss!!!
Well done hun!

Hi Daisy and well done you. I'm off on holiday tomorrow but starting SS the day I return, 2nd July. Watch this space......I'll be thrilled if I do as well as you.

Thanks Claire :)

HopeSprings - Have a lovely holiday and good luck with SS on your return! Honestly this diet is excellent and is the best thing that I ever did! xxx

mmm Choc tetra, hot with a drop of water and sponful of coffee. Your post had given me the inspiration to give SS+ a go, after messing about with SS!!

Thanks and long may your success continue!
x

Yes , just could not think of her name , yes tell her to come back all is safe on the diet front , all shes got to lose here is pounds hehe

mmm Choc tetra, hot with a drop of water and sponful of coffee. Your post had given me the inspiration to give SS+ a go, after messing about with SS!!

Thanks and long may your success continue!
x

Thanks Sez!!!! SS+ is fab I think! SS is obviously fantastic but I just can't stick to it for any amount of time so this is perfect for me, it is like my security blanket :D

that's amazing hon. well done :D

abz xx

Thanks Abz xxx

Yes , just could not think of her name , yes tell her to come back all is safe on the diet front , all shes got to lose here is pounds hehe

I am working on her ;) She has had a lot going on lately but I am hopeful that she might peek her head around the CD door again! Thanks for asking after her MsJMC, it is very kind of you :) xx

woo hoo :bliss: that is amazing well done :talk017:

Wow what an amzing loss! Thrilled for you x

Fantastic result - well done:D

Back