Week 1 weigh in (well 10 days really!)

LibbyW

Hi all
I've been away for a few days so did not get to weigh in after 7 days so today after 10 days on induction I've lost 6.5 pounds.

Delighted really! I did eat some berries and went out for dinner twice (as low carb as I could) so I'm happy.

I don't know how to do the profile thingie on the side of my posts???

This diet is great apart from having to be so organised and all the cooking is tiresome sometimes!

I've now 14 pounds to loose to reach my target weight. I've only been trying to loose these pounds for about 10 years! (Total carb addict!)

I'm going to a wedding on Saturday 23rd which is 12 days away so I would be delighted if I could get rid of another 6 - 7 pounds.

Have a good day everyone.
Libby

Brilliant loss well done

well done :D
go into user cp at the top and you can amend there - you might need so many posts first though!

No problem. Oh we are the same height and my weight now is you goal!!!

Thanks all!

Vicky - I wish I was 11 stone! Well done you. I think at 11 I would be v. happy and fitting into size 12 rather than 14.

11 is my first target - will see what I feel and look like then.

Have you been 144lbs before or how did you work that out as your target?

Lib

Thanks all!

Vicky - I wish I was 11 stone! Well done you. I think at 11 I would be v. happy and fitting into size 12 rather than 14.

11 is my first target - will see what I feel and look like then.

Have you been 144lbs before or how did you work that out as your target?

Lib

good idea to set a target and then see how you feel then. I fit into some size 12s now but some dont fit or do but have the muffin top!
I was 144lbs when i got to goal with dukan a couple of months ago but kind of went wrong lol! TBH I fit into most of my size 12 clothes then but still wasnt 100% happy. (tbh its my bottom half that my problem lol)
Its exercise that helps though, toning you up too.
So back on Atkins to lose the gained weight and see how I feel at 144lbs. I WILL MAINTAIN this time on Atkins, the food is like a treat not a chore.

well done, good first week!

ps.....how did you get the fractions of lbs into your profile? i could only get it to accept whole numbers!

Hi
I just typed in .5 and it accepted it. I didn't think it would because it said whole numbers only but it did?

Those .5's very important!!

L

great work x

Back