Week 1 Weigh-in

PlymouthCaz

So I figured I would share...

10lbs lost in my first week... I'm stunned... and I'll admit that when I got home from the pharmacy today I cried I was so happy.

I'm such a sap!

Aww Caz thats great, well done !! It can be emotional cant it ? Keep up the good work xx

What a fantastic loss, well done!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well done brilliant loss !

Oh thanks folks... I'm feeling pumped and positive for the coming week.

Well done you! Thats a brilliant start. It is a bit emotional when you see the proof that you have finally found something that works. Just glad you were crying because you were happy!
Lots of luck for next week and another great loss :)

It's quite odd really because after I posted this I went downhill really fast. Felt completely blown out by everything... and cooking a roast for my daughter and brother didn't help. I wasn't at all tempted to eat.. just felt kind empty inside when it was all done.

I've noticed that I struggled over the weekend to drink water as easily as I do at work (it's just THERE on my desk and I grab it every 10 minutes). I think that has something to do with the fact that I wasn't in one place all the time so I've gotten an even smaller bottle that I can just keep next to me no matter what I am doing. I was back to work today and have had no problem knocking back over 3 litres...

Caz you've done so well in your first week! Its only natural to feel a little down. I do feel like i'm missing out sometimes, but its worth it for the feeling you get when you have to start throwing out clothe which no longer fit!!
You'll get used to it. I have to cook for my children and it doesn't really bother me anymore.
As for the water i have found i'm drinking a lot of peppermint tea right now, see if that helps.
Emma x

Hey Emma... thanks for the encouragement. I've found that this second week has been just as easy but now I'm into the weekend I'm struggling to drink again.

I've excited about tomorrow though... I might ask for some extra chocolate shakes so I can try to make the muffin...

Back