Week 1 weigh in

squeeze86

Week 1 completed 100% and lost 7lbs. Dunno why I feel a little disheartened... Thought I had lost more. Bit half a stone is still great, I just know a lot of it will be water weight and not fat!! Making me worried I'm not going to lose as quickly as I need to. But I do know it's half a stone i don't want on me and am glad it's gone x

Wow that's fab :0) I've lost a stone and 5lb so far. I didn't think this was much but when you compare the weight like for like in bags of potatoes it is alot. It's best for it to come off at a steady pace well done x

Hey Squeeze its half a stone off in the right direction and half a stone is fantastic everybodys body's are different so people lose differently

Well done to your first half stone off x:clap:

Well done dont be disheartned by that..that is brillant keep up the good work x

Oops I'm a div... I lost EIGHT lbs ha ha. I'm crap at maths ha ha

Squeezy and willbethin soon (loving the name) thats both great weight losses first week. Roll on next weigh in :) more huge lisses coming x

Losses coming...argh

Congrats on the weight loss.... Don't be so hard on yourself - that is an amazing result but I do know what you mean when u see the results on here.... I only started today so I have not even had mine yet.... I hope i do well though......

7lbs and ure dissapointed? Don't be thats great! Plus u managed to survive week one- that is the hard bit. Things can only get better from here. x

Great loss - keep up the good work xx

Back