Week 1 weigh in

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Well, my ups and downs have resulted in an 8lb loss!!! I mean me, 8lbs closer to my goal weight!

As an added bonus, we're off to Birmingham this afternoonas my OHs best mate is having a massive party tomorrow. I have this stunning dress that i bought for my cousins wedding, and couldnt wear it.....
IT FITS PERFECTLY! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh my god, i'm so freeking proud of myself.
Thanks guys, i couldnt have done it without all of you on Minimins.....Your support and friendship is invaluable for me.

Love Leah xxxx

Well done Sweetie - you have stuck to your guns all week and what a great result.

Have a lovely day and bring on week 2 and what I am sure will be another fantastic loss for you :p.

xx

Well done Leah on your 8lb. weight loss:happy096:

Have a wonderful time at your party wearing your beautiful dress:bliss:Brill achievement!

awwww, you lot are the best! Thank you all so so much!
Right, i'm off to wash my masses of curls (grrr, natural curly hair is a pain in the large behind) before leaving for Brumville. Will check in later.

Love you all!!! xxxx

Well done hun on the fantastic weight loss and how wonderful about the dress, have a WONDERFUL time at the party, you deserve it!!!

Absolutely bloomin marvellous Leah, a huge well done to you. Enjoy your party tomorrow, you will look and feel fabulous.

Gx

Back