3rd week weigh in and another 5lb down! Grand total of 20lbs

Jess1973

Hi guys, I'm pleased to report I have just had my 3rd weigh in and have lost another 5lb, 1 day late because I was working a 13 hour shift yesterday. This brings me to a grand total of 1 stone 6lbs loss in 3 weeks. For a habitual failed dieter, this is an excellent weight loss achievement for me! I am missing food, but each weigh in seems to motivate me to do 1 more week!

Week 1:7lb
Week 2:8lb
Week 3:5lb

Well done, Jessica! You're doing awesomely! :)

Thank you! Feel as though I've got my motivation back again! Gonna go the whole way and get to goal, and NOT giving up until I do! How are you finding it 7 weeks on? x

Hi. :)

I'm finding it all right, it's just insanely boring and I crave food all the time (not hungry though). Sometimes I feel a little depressed when I think about how long it is until the start of November, when I'm hoping to re-feed and other times I feel all right. Overall I'm ok and extremely happy with how I'm looking now and the change from week to week (fitting into more and more of my clothes, etc). Plus my husband gives me plenty of encouragement. :)

Well done for deciding to go all the way to goal. There might be times when you feel like giving up, but try and tell yourself to keep going, because when you get to that goal weight you'll be so, so happy with yourself. :)

Well done you, just think of the gorgeous little black dress you will be wearing for chrismas though!!! Yes I have my ups and downs,I've been going stir crazy, I went to weigh in yesterday with the intention of switching to the maintanance plan, but after shifting another 5lbs I decided to keep going for 1 more week. Then when I got home and came on here I was inspired further by everyones weight losses. That's what I do to keep me motivated, and look at people's before and after pictures and see how they have transformed themselves in such a short time. I sometimes think I couldn't have picked a worse time to diet, I'm missing out on drinks in the garden, lunch with friends, bbq's etc, but then I tell myself that that's the lifestyle that caused me to be obese.! It's a few months out of our lives, then we can start living properly! Looking sexy and sassy, I remember the feeling when I was a slim size 10 along time ago!! And it's true, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels! x

U seem to have one lol, so guess u got it figured out. I had to get my husband to do mine. Need to get him to update it now ha.

Back