Week 1 weigh in :-)

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
Hi, I have just weighed in and ive lost 13lbs. I cant believe it. Im well over the moon with that. Just hope I can stay focused and get a good result next week :). This forum is helping a great deal

Hi

Congrats on your first weigh in. Great result

These forums are a great help

My word !!!...13lbs in your first week thats fantastic !! I'm only on my second day :( ...still trying to get my head around this extra easy option. let me get this right is it 2/3s plate free food and 1/3s superfree is that how it works ? (as much as you like) with the heathy extra's and syns on top ?? seems too good to be true and don't want to get it wrong and pile weight on !! :confused:

Fantastic!!!

wow wow wow, well done you, nothing like a good weigh in to keep us on track. How much would you like to lose?

Hi Maro, I would be happy with 4lbs but whatever will be will be, no pressure and as long as I follow SS I will loose inches :)..... I hope lol.
How are you doing? Have you lost much?

Well done Charlie :D

kaz:)

my god thats amazing well done sugar xx wow im jel and well impressed xxx good luck with week 2

LeaE said:
my god thats amazing well done sugar xx wow im jel and well impressed xxx good luck with week 2

Thank you. I feel like ive hit a wall this week. Dont feel any differant in size. Is that normal? Im
still motivated but thought id feel thinner lol x

Back