Week 1 weigh in

laura.m

I had my first weigh in this evening and I've lost 8 pounds!!! I am soooo happy right now! It's given me the boost I needed I think, feel so upbeat about this whole thing now. Go me! Only another 3 stone to go. Also picked up all flavours of the milkshake, chicken soup and a peanut cookie thing to try. Looking forward to trying the new flavours as I've spent the last week living on chocolate shake. Going to start exercising and see if I can lose at least 5 pounds this week, wish me luck!

Thanks toddshar :) feeling very positive right now xx

Well done you :)

Thank you! I love this site lol. Don't know what I'd do without it. I tried the chicken soup tonight, eeeeew! I could barely swallow it, and I'm not normally fussy with food! Got 6 sachets of it left though so I'm gonna have to get used to it lol xx

Aww, well done, Laura. :) Snap, we have the same first week loss. Glad to hear that you're feeling positive! Good luck with your second week and weigh-in. :)

Thanks noitulove! Snap! Lol. I hope I match your other weight losses, I'd be very happy if I did! X

Thank you no will power :( I think I've lost about 10 pounds now, so happy! Just hoping I can keep going xx

Back