Step 1 Sole Source Week 1 Weigh In

incognito

Fri-Thurs 6lbs :)

Was initially a bit gutted as didn't cheat but now thinking about it.. It's good and in right direction x

Well done that is fab!! I only lost 5lb and was a little disappointed at first too but like you say, its a step in the right direction!! Well done, keep it up and those pounds will soon add up!! x

I think because I have done diet before and had a 9lb loss first weigh in last time..

Just had a baby tho 4 months ago so body still all over the place x

im on day 1 and I hit rock bottom and I think do I want to do this? and whats the point being 20stone... longggggggggggg

6lb is a great loss... Not 100% sure, but I think it is the weight equivalent of 3 bags of sugar! (Feel free to correct me if im wrong!) lol!

Put 3 bags of sugar in your hands and you'll see how heavy that is!

Well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys, I had my 1st weight in yesterday and lost 7 1/2, previously I had lost 10 when i 1st tried CD! Like Kylie said hold 6lb and youll see how much it really is! Im new to the site and looking for some buddies to keep me going :)

I only lost 4lb in my first week but then I was doing slimming world and lost 4lb the week before so not too disappointed. Hoping for about the same this week too x

Back