week 1 weigh in

cheers everyone. yea i feel fab. on sunday i lost 12 and a half stone by ditchin the ex and on wednesday lost almost another 1....surely life can only get better from here on in. lol
cheers everyone for the support. hope ur all going strong ....or howdy doody in ur case firm!!!! :)
lol
xx

oooohsorry btw, im 5'9 - 10ish

Wow Excellent Work Hun,what An Inspirational Loss To Keep You Well On Track For Next Week,
Elaine X

Almost a stone brill

Incredible, well done

great loss almost a stone gone already you must be feeling great, keep supping the water and who can guess what next week will bring. good luck

Thanks Again Everyone

Tell You What Though Today Has Been The First Day I Have Found Really Really Hard...im Tired Emotional Sore - Totm - And All I Want To Do Is Have Something To Eat. I Dont Want Choc Or Any **** I Want Fresh Fruit....i Would Actually Hurt Someone For A Pear Or An Apple. Its Getting To The Edge Of Crying I Fel That Shitty. Anyone Else Struggling?????
Xxxx

the weepy feeling happens to us all knicks but don't worry cos it soon passes. don't relent and eat anything though as you will undo all your hard work.
try and get some rest and tomorrow you will be feeling better i'm sure of that

cheers scouse...i hope so....
thanks for listening xx

That's a fab loss, well done.

Hope you are feeling better now, the down feeling will go soon.

Take care.

x

cheers girlys....gotta say though i havent given into temptation but i have been grumpy this weekend. think losing the bf and totm this week have hit me and im struggling a little bit. im determined though that i want to lose at least 3lb this week so fingers crossed this will pay off xx

Back