Week 1 weigh In!

Oops

Hi, bought Lipotrim over 2 weeks ago, started it last Tuesday and weighed myself on my very reliable scales and have lost 5lb:confused:. Hope it doesn't sound stupid but I was expecting to lose a little more. I did Lipotrim in Jan/Feb and on week 1 i lost 16lb, have managed to keep the weight off. The only thing I've done which I also did the last time was to have 1 cup of tea with milk a day. Need to get myself together to do another week without caving!.

5lbs is a good loss though, so don't get discouraged. Maybe trying to drop the milky tea is a good idea as you know we aren't supposed to have it. You can easily do a week without caving, you've done it before and know what to expect so good luck. You can do it!

You should pat yourself on the back for a 5lb weight loss, you havn't a huge amount of weight to lose, so i'd say that is also a factor.When i started i had 5 stone to lose and lost 12lbs on the first week, if you look at it that way it balances itself out. Don't be upset be motivated, you've stuck to week one(the hardest), theres no reason for you not to be successful, keep logging on here:)

5lbs

5lbs of butter lost .think of that . Its a great loss so look forward to your next weigh in.

Well done! 5lb is a brilliant loss dont be disappointed.

Well done on the weight loss x

that is a fab loss....maybe its because you don't have much to lose..... thats my pharmasists reason my loss is slow

Well done you! Promise you things will get better IF you stick with it 100%. It's only a few weeks out of your life and the results are so worth it. Good luck on your journey.

5lbs is a good loss though, so don't get discouraged. Maybe trying to drop the milky tea is a good idea as you know we aren't supposed to have it. You can easily do a week without caving, you've done it before and know what to expect so good luck. You can do it!
Thanks for the support, I've now dropped the milky tea and have now gone on Green Tea & Peppermint tea!

You should pat yourself on the back for a 5lb weight loss, you havn't a huge amount of weight to lose, so i'd say that is also a factor.When i started i had 5 stone to lose and lost 12lbs on the first week, if you look at it that way it balances itself out. Don't be upset be motivated, you've stuck to week one(the hardest), theres no reason for you not to be successful, keep logging on here:)

Hi Katy73, Thanks for the encouragement. What you said sounds logical. I went to Weight Watchers when I was 5st 6lb, it took me 2 years to lose my weight, I wish i'd found out about Lipotrim.:cool:

Thank you also to everyone else for the Congrats and encouragement:thankyou:, I'm on day 5 of the 2nd week and still going!.

Back