Week 1 WI? need advice...

foody1

I started LT on tuesday in Birmingham, however, I am in Cornwall now. I just wanted to know when im supposed to go for my first WI, is it on Monday ie day 7 or is it Tuesday?

go tues hun thats the day u started so i would go every tues if i were you. good luck let us know how u get on. x

Ohh okay. I thought I have to collect the shakes on day 7..hmm, i must have it wrong I suppose. I will definately let you know how I get on, thanks for your advice :)

It depends how many shakes you have if you only have enough to last till monday go monday, good luck hun x

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you? I'm there too and just being nosey. Like Emma said make sure you have enough shakes and go on Tuesday if you have enough to last you til then. Good luck for your weigh in, not that you will need it.

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you? I'm there too and just being nosey. Like Emma said make sure you have enough shakes and go on Tuesday if you have enough to last you til then. Good luck for your weigh in, not that you will need it.

Im in Penryn :) whereabouts are you?

I have 21 sachets altogether, so there's three for monday. I wont have any for tuesday, thats why I was abit confused about when to go. Should it be on day 7 or should I go on day 8..

i am goin on day 7.... i get my weigh in on monday!! :) excited

I would go on Monday hun so you dont run out of shakes if you get help up Tuesday, good luck x

the day you get weighed which is the day after you run out of shakes is also the day to pick up ur new lot of shakes i started on a tuesday i run out on monday nite so i get weighed tuesday morning get my shakes and then i have my first one of the day and start my week all over again xx

i am goin on day 7.... i get my weigh in on monday!! :) excited

goodluck! I am desperate to find out how much I have lost if I have lost any...I dont think its going to be much to be honest for myself, but we'll find out when I go for my WI. All the best to you for tomorrow :)

Im in Penryn :) whereabouts are you?

I have 21 sachets altogether, so there's three for monday. I wont have any for tuesday, thats why I was abit confused about when to go. Should it be on day 7 or should I go on day 8..

I'm in Newlyn near Penzance. So cold here today or is that just the LT talking.

I would go chemists on Monday if you haven't any shakes for Tuesday and make that your weigh in day. Good luck.

I'm in Newlyn near Penzance. So cold here today or is that just the LT talking.

I would go chemists on Monday if you haven't any shakes for Tuesday and make that your weigh in day. Good luck.

Its cold here too. I came back last night and it was pouring between Truro and Penryn. I might turn up in Penzance when the weather clears up abit. I cant wait to go to the fish markets again (after LT) :( Im even avoiding falmouth..those rowes pasties are impossible to resist

lol its up to you hun you choose as long as you get weighed thats all that counts and that you have shakes for the week ahead

lol its up to you hun you choose as long as you get weighed thats all that counts and that you have shakes for the week ahead

lol the reason why I want to go tomorrow is because I dont want to be hungry on tuesday morning, however, i'd rather go on tuesday so that I know how much weight I may have lost in 7 days not 6 lol i think too much...! I'll go on tuesday morning and down a shake when I get back home.

Its cold here too. I came back last night and it was pouring between Truro and Penryn. I might turn up in Penzance when the weather clears up abit. I cant wait to go to the fish markets again (after LT) :( Im even avoiding falmouth..those rowes pasties are impossible to resist

The problem with Cornwall is there are too many bakers and the like. But that was one of the reasons I got so big to begin with. Can go in one now and get my daughter or hubby whatever they want and not be tempted (well, tempted maybe but would never give in to it).

Also looking forward to eating a lot more fish when I finish LT. Love it.

The weather has been so bad over the last couple of days hasn't it? Thought I could swim into town yesterday and leave the car at home!

The problem with Cornwall is there are too many bakers and the like. But that was one of the reasons I got so big to begin with. Can go in one now and get my daughter or hubby whatever they want and not be tempted (well, tempted maybe but would never give in to it).

Also looking forward to eating a lot more fish when I finish LT. Love it.

The weather has been so bad over the last couple of days hasn't it? Thought I could swim into town yesterday and leave the car at home!

I was in Birmingham for the last three weeks, just returned to cornwall yesterday. We had some sunshine in Penryn..its gone now! lol and you're right, we could swim into town at this rate.

As for food down here, you're right again. If its not the pasties, its the cream teas, if its not the cream teas, its the fish and chips! lol there's no getting away from it.

Back