week 1 wi

sabriel

Hi guys thanks for all your support last week. I weighed in today and lost 9lb:wow:. Week 1 was tough but a loss like that is real incentive to go on! Start new job monday and its full time (previously only worked part time after having kids) so it'll probably be stressfull and I wont be able to use food as a crutch... help!!

Well done on your loss! You mite find it a bit difficult to get used to working and the kids energy wise as you wud usually just eat to give you energy but you wont be able to do that. Which is a good thing it will just take a while to adapt you will be ok! Just make sure you drink lots of water otherwise you will get dizzy!

Look forward to weigh in 2 and it wil get you threw the week!

Woohoo fantastic loss Sabriel! Congratulations! That will sure spur you on and make you more determined.

It will only be stressful if you let it be stressful. Take everything in your stride and do your best. That's all you can do. You'll do brilliantly. Remember food is fuel, not a comfort and you don't need it as a crutch. You get everything your body needs from your LT shakes and your daily water intake.

Sending you good luck for next week.

I personally wouldn't drink a litre over 10 minutes. Sips throughout the day is the best way. Try and get sneaky sips when no one is looking! If you can get in a litre and a half to 2 in the working day and sip the rest when you leave work, that would be perfect.

Well done, that's a great loss & definitely a reason to persevere!

I really wouldn't suggest drinking lots in one go! It apparently doesn't have the same impact as little & often & will make you feel a bit bloated/sick in my experience! I sympathise though, I used to work in retail & it was difficult getting water (this was years ago when I did LL) however, I just hid my water until the till in the end & everyone understood! I've just started working in a gastro pub so that's also going to be a bit difficult as there's nowhere to subtley drink water, I'll just have to keep slipping off to the kitchen...good luck with it though! I'm sure you'll find something that works for you :)

Hannah

Great loss and no time to even think about food with working longer
good luck for next week

debz x

Fantastic first week loss - you must be delighted! Good luck in your new job - I felt quite tired and lacking in energy in the first couple of weeks so you might be in for a tough time but when your body is fully converted into a fat burning machine you will feel great. By week four I honestly felt better, fitter and more energetic than I have for years, so even if next week is tough there will be much better times ahead.

Good luck
Jon
xx

Well done on your first week's result. You will need to keep a bottle of water handy as sipping is the best way to keep hunger at bay. Also you will feel your mouth quite dryi and will really need the water. Just keep a litre bottle under the counter and sip every chance you get. no one will pass any remarks after a short while. lots of luck on the full time work.

Back