Week 1 - WI

Well done Iris - you really deserve it - 11lb is amazing. I'm so pleased for you. xxx

Thats amazing - well done you
:party0038:​

WELL DONE HUNI :clap:
That is an amazing 1st week, you are so determined you will get that 2 stone off in no time at all...please bottle it up and send it down my way (still not got past day1 :sigh:) xx

Well done!!!! 11 lbs. Amazing. Bet you are chuffed to bits xxx

Words fail me!!!! My weight loss was kinda slow last time as I have an underactive thyroid so this is just, well, amazing for me, hence why I am so happy!!!

WELL DONE HUNI :clap:
That is an amazing 1st week, you are so determined you will get that 2 stone off in no time at all...please bottle it up and send it down my way (still not got past day1 :sigh:) xx

Thanks Slimmer
Aww...sorry to hear that....make a pact with yourself that you will get through Day 1, and then see whether you will continue on next day....I bet then by Day 2, you will say the same again, and keep repeating that pact until Day 7 and your WI and well, the rest then will be history.

DO IT FOR YOU!! Try and find out why you are not making it past the first day.....you obviously want to somehow, but something is stopping you.....I was like that a couple of months ago. I so wanted to try and get my act together but the self destruct button was well and truly stuck and oh dear the weight I put on!! It is just plain silly, but eh,,,,us and food!

I am wishing you well and do hope you get your head and heart together and give this the push it needs and go for it..you are only delaying the inevitable really and you know it!

Iris, what a result. You jammy beggar!! Have you had a celebration dance with snow-woman!!!!!! A well deserved result, roll on week 2 for you.

Iris, what a result. You jammy beggar!! Have you had a celebration dance with snow-woman!!!!!! A well deserved result, roll on week 2 for you.

Thanks Iris Moly! Jammy, yes...hehe..for once....of course, the celebration dance, but in my head :) Mind you, if I had danced I might have warmed up a little!!!!!

Looking forward to Wk 2!!!

fantastic, absolutly fantastic...that would take at least four weeks on a normal diet. you are brilliant keep up the good work...an inspiration,,really :) x

Yaaay well done if I could give you a star I would :D

Wohooo!! Out of obese in one week! Excellent work missus!!! :party0011:

Wow, what a fab loss hunny =]

This is inspirational stuff...Well done Scotsmist.....I am also so inspired by the weight loss records of some of the posters. I am just starting Lipotrim on Monday and am preparing myself mentally by reading these posts.. Charleysangel, 29 weeks and 8 stone down - WOW

Back