Week 1 Yey!!

colette199

Well week 1 done and dusted, lost 7lbs since Monday and I'm over the moon!!

Thanks to everyone for their support this forum definately makes life alot easier, can't wait for next Saturday weigh in,

I think ketosis has started today too as its the first day Ive not been hungry and i feel packed full of energy? And my hands are freezing haha!!

10 weeks till Im 30, I hope I can buy myself a nice size 10 dress for it, fingers crossed!!!

:fingerscrossed:

Well done you that size 10 dress is within your reach x x

Well done hun and looking at how much you need to lose, I would say 10 weeks is plenty of time for you to get into that size 10. How about going out and getting that perfect size 10 dress and hanging it up to motivate you even more. Congrats.

thanks everyone! jesi yeh thats a good idea hun! and congrats to you again, we're pretty much neck and neck weight wise, race ya to the skinny jeans? haha

lol babes you are on :D

HI Collette

Well done, that is a great loss in just 6 days!!!!! Have a great week and loving the positivity!

By the way, cant believe the V Festival is only in 3 weeks! I remember it last year, but cant believe it was a year ago...where has the time gone.

Have a good week!

Congrats! That's a great first week loss & excellent that you're in ketosis as it'll be easier from here! & well on your way to your first goal!

Good luck with your next week!

Hannah

time flies doesnt it?! i could go last year, i got married 26th august last yr (best day of my whole life) but didnt want to get married after a weekend of camping haha! so have made up for it this yr with glastonbury , a girls holiday to ibiza and v festival haha

Brilliant! Well done on your fantastic loss :):)

Good for you!!

time flies doesnt it?! i could go last year, i got married 26th august last yr (best day of my whole life) but didnt want to get married after a weekend of camping haha! so have made up for it this yr with glastonbury , a girls holiday to ibiza and v festival haha

Well done on your first week ! Keep up the good work.

YAY!!! Well done hun!!!

Good luck for week 2

LiSe Xxxx

Back