• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1

S: 22st12.5lb C: 18st0lb Loss: 4st12.5lb(21.37%)
Well week 1 is done and I lost 8lbs :D I am so happy that this is working for me and I have a loss, still been eating the things I love but smaller portions it's awesome. Just wanted to say thanks for your help and support here it makes all the difference.
Onwards and downwards as they say:bliss:

Where do I get the silver 7's from I have seen on some signatures would be nice to put them in :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
oooo i hope i do as well as you,
well done huni
my first weigh in is on tuesday and if i lost 8lb id be bouncing off the walls. did u use your weekly points? i just dont see how its possible to enjoy so much food and still loose weight.
x

Hey Lauren :) I am so sorry I am only now responding have not been feeling the best all day... Yes I am really happy with that loss anything would have been great but 8lbs is awesome.
I didn't use many weeklies as I suppose I was afraid to in case I think I used 4 or 5 lol. Going to try and use a bit more this week see if it makes a difference, will see how I go.
I bet you have done awesome it works and I was a bit wary but hey wouldn't have lost otherwise :)
Good luck on your weigh in, keep us posted

S: 18st4lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 0st4lb(1.56%)
Hey fruity, well done.

You can copy and paste the silver 7 off my signature x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
S: 12st4lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 2st11lb(22.67%)
That's great! 8 lbs is amazing :D

Thanks guys :) I am over the moon and finding it good so far... I have alot of things left over from when I started but I can point them in and have still lost, awesome :D
I copied your 7 thanks galifreyan, do you like dr who by any chance ;) ? I love it can't wait for it to come back on

S: 18st4lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 0st4lb(1.56%)
Love Dr Who lol, can't wait for Christmas to come along. Will have to make do with my dvd's til then x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Thanks so much everyone I was well pleased :D Struggling a little this week but have kept on it so any loss will make me happy :)