Week 10 and feeling a bit scared

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mandie35, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. mandie35

mandie35 Full Member

Hi everyone.

I havent posted for a while but read all the posts every day.

I am just starting week 10 today and at my weigh in last night i have now loast 3 stone :D

I have had my ups and down but generally speaking i have managed very well and am sooo glad i stuck to it through the hard times.

I initially wanted to lose 3 stone in 12 weeks and have already hit that and am over the moon. I started on 2nd May on total because i new i had 12 weeks until my holiday. I am now considering starting the lite programme in the two week run up to going away. I am absolutely terrified of putting it back on but feel that i need to try one meal a day before i go.

I was just wondering if anybody could offer me any advice on lite as the forum doesnt seem to be viewed as well as this one.

thanks

Mandie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julz

Julz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.24%)
    Hi mandie, I have lost 3 st at this weeks WI, so over the moon!!
    I go on holiday in September and spoke to LLC and agreed I will do lite while away, so 3 pscks and a low carb meal, then dping RTM when I get back.
    I feel I will still be in control, well done for your loss, I still have 2-3 st to go so should be done by Christmas after RTM
    Jx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.