Week 10 weigh in, 4 stone gone forever!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
lost 6lbs this week taking my total off to 58lbs, so 4 stone 2lbs!
So happy i danced around my CDC's living room!
Still a long way to go, but i'm starting to feel more comfortable in my skin!
Another 2 weeks and i should be in the 12 stone range.....cant remember the last time i was in the 12's!

EEEK!

Loving SS!!!!!
Loving CD!!!!!

xxxx:D

That's absolutely bloody amazing!! That's huuuuuge losses, well done! I'm rather jealous!

Well done Liz, great losses am chuffed for you. Great motivation to get to the end of your journey!!!

Liz .... Congratulations!!!!!

You have done absolutely brilliantly and are certainly an inspiration to me to stick to it and see what wonderful results you can get.

Well Done you xx

Thank you ladies! Your all so lovely!

Still leaping around like a loon....maybe thats the secret to good losses! lol

Saw my folks today (saw then 2 weeks ago) and they were amazed with the difference...so good when that happens!
xxxx

well done liz. thats a great loss x x

Thats fantastic. Well done you deserve to dance around like a loony lol.

Well done Liz, that's an amazing achievement.

Wow Liz, that's amazing, you've done really well! xx

well done liz, your doing great. I must admit your post has motivated me to get my butt into gear and stop letting those blasted demons win. I cant wait to be able to post a post like you have so well done and i cant wait to see ur INTO THE 12'S post !!

Liz,
WOW!!!! Well done hon thats amazing............ You have done so fantastically well and you should be so proud of yourself!
Keep smiling as you have lots and lots to smile about..
xxxxx

ok you have done sooo well, can anyone tell me a little about cd? and the cost please
laura xx

Back