Priya CD SS journey

Hey Priya

Just catching up on your diary. I am so sorry you have been having a tough time of it. Don't eat!! From what I have heard, if you eat you are only making your own life harder as you knock yourself out of Ketosis and have to go through it all again! Although, as the ladies said protein like chicken might help as that won't knock you out.

How are you feeling today? You are doing amazingly and should be so proud of yourself. Most people couldn't do what you are doing. Remember that. You are a superstar! Xx

Hi Priya, hope you're feeling better today. You will do it just stay strong. I know what Nai means though we all want to wake up and be slim, if only Xx

Hey Priya,

You've got your 3rd weigh in tomorrow, I bet you're happy to get that under your belt. Your def if not in the 12's near it.

You're going home for the weekend, will you find out about that second job with your dad? Hope you get it.

Update later

Huge hugs

xx

Hi Priya,

We're all thinking of you and missing you. Really hope you're ok. You've had a tough start and really thinking of you.

Haven't heard from Lucyann either, big hugs to you hope to hear from you soon babes

xxx

Hi guys so sorry.
Hope everyone is well and doing great I've been on bk on plan this week however I did substitute a shake for salmon cucumber and carrot sticks. I've been relying heavily on the flavoured waters. Been a bit down with work this week usually I'd eat a whole huge bar of chocolate but I haven't. Finding life hard in general but obviously the relationship of food and other things have shone through and I now realise that that's what I have been doing for the past 8years of my life) comfort eating which I could do with but won't. I'm a single fatty and Even if I do go out I'd feel uncomfortable and although I used to be a fashion student ( gave it up for the love of my life for then to up and leave and never see again with no warning) I wear black and hate the idea of someone looking at me! anyway so no real win until the pounds have gone. I pay 30.00
A month to go to a gym I don't use but keep holding out cancelling it as I want to go and also have some me time. Just need to focus on myself, I want to learn to drive but obviously cost comes into it too. Just taking its toll as I take home not an awful lot at all. Have posted on my diary. Tonight I'm home and I feel deflated with family, friends and work just generally want to not be so lonely. Ever get that feeling that even if you were in a room full of people you'd still feel alone? How's everyone doing? Week 5 in total 17 pounds lost ... long way to go! Reading motivation story's are brilliant but I'm comparing mine and I feel deflated as some have lost 22 pounds or more in their first month... no inches lost for two weeks now either apart from 1 inch off bust. Hope everyone is having a better journey than I am and are powering through... xxx

Last edited:
Hi Lucyann, 17 pounds in 5 weeks is amazing. You should be proud of yourself. Keep going. You got this. Xx

Yes Lucyann,

You're doing amazingly well. Maybe go to the gym and just use the rowing machine, or any weight lifting machines building muscles burn more fat.

Everything will get better just focus on one thing at a time. It's hard but switch off from everything else.

xxx

So Lucyann both you and Priya have very similar situations. Priya I wish you were close by I could just be there for you and you Lucyann.

You've both done so well and you have to believe that doing what we do is like Nai said not something everyone can do, especially with all the other rubbish to contend with.

Priya would love to hear from you. Please drop a note if you can. I know you're meant to be with your parents this weekend so hope your keeping yourself busy before your back in mancs.

Lucyann,

You really have done well, you've lost a lot of lbs in a very short time, any other diet we'd be lucky to see a 7lb loss after that time.

Just keep going. Zone into some mindfulness videos on YouTube just relax and go to sleep with them.

We all make our own path and even when we're meant to have family, that's when we can really feel lonely the most. I know I do, I've lost both parents to the big C, I have siblings but too disgusting people to ever want to see them again. But am happier without toxic people around me or just switching off to them. It's easier said than done but you pick yourself up and you make of it what you want.

You love you. I'm starting to feel like that again. Everything will be ok. Just tackle one goal at a time you can't do any more :)

xxxxx

Hi Priya, missing your posts. I know you are with the family this weekend and hope you are having a lovely time. Hope to hear from you soon xx

Hi SummerChic,

Thank you for those kind words. Today's
Been a busy day although I've honestly wanted to chill. Only managed two products today and both were bars! Went to a friends bbq and didn't touch any although was very difficult
And had to answer lots of questions. I look at all my friends in all their quirky clothes and hope that one day hopefully in the next 5 months that will be me. I did today however wear a top that is a size 14 instead of a size 18/20 however was a bit snug but think that maybe a one off. I think another stone and a half will warrant a dress size drop but hey that's my body shape it's very hour glass and until it goes off my hips and legs to I'll be waiting a while. Yesterday I had two bars and lots of water due to my busy day. I hate social media depresses me lol I went to a garden party last night and my friends are so gorgeous and naturally pretty and slim it makes me feel so uncomfortable. It will come in time I have a wedding next week which is my next hurdle but we shall see. Today I haven't got many plans but I'm going to get up and seize the day some how. Hi Priya how you doing hope
All is well? X

Hey lovely

I really don't think people understand unless they've been in this position themselves. And I'm not talking someone having kittens trying to lose a whopping 5lbs lol...

People who are slim have made a conscious and disciplined decision to stay slim. If you ever see them going for a full on feast, they probably haven't eaten the night before and that day until that moment and probably won't eat again until the next day. Deprivation is an everyday occurrence for slim people they have made a conscious decision and its become unconscious.

It's like a switch going on, if you feel an overwhelming acceptance and don't see it as a chore then I guess you're on the right track.

To be able to work through to your goal when the body is testing you. You're not hungry or craving but you just want something ... but that's your body playing tricks on you. Your body is testing your resolve.

I had that today I think, I had to shakes in one sitting and then it was over. Even if I had to go up by one extra product rather that as I know I won't get kicked out of ketosis but satisfys my body for when I need something extra. I control my body it doesn't control me any more.

Listening with strong resolve is the key for me and pushing through what my bday wants to do to sabotage my efforts to what I want.

I had some grilled chicken today as I was out with friends my only cheat all
Week, but it was just chicken nothing else, no bread or even salad.

I was ok with that and I'm seeing changes in my body. You fitting into a 14 how cool, I'm still an 18, albeit they're loose now but it will be another stone plus before I drop a size and you've done it. So that's brilliant and yes all my chums are skinny minis too...

You've so hot this my lovely - keep at it just focus on you and let everyone just squabble amongst themselves

xxx

Hi summer chic,

Yes I know I totally realise how much food brings people together I know I'm not hungry etc it's just really hard to keep focused because some days I feel it's not goingwhick enough. I want to be in the 13s then Il know I'm getting
Someone where. I did 10 sit ups today which is rubbish but I know tomorrow il do 15 then 20 the day after and build up.

Grilled chicken is fine it's my go to if I feel like definitely craving something... I had salmon the other day purely because I was on and I was so drained and tired it just helped me perk up.

Hiding it from close friends has been hard really hard but tbh it's needed just for the first two stone. I know people say ur fine as u are, urbeautifuk as you are but for
Me it's one for health - if I ever want children or to even run around with my godchildren without dying, looking like a sweaty mess and being out of breath. Two I want to feel how other people when they are able
To pick up a size and know it will fit and not having to go to the plussize section or just generally having to go up a size.
3. Because I want to meet someone and have more confince without feeling conscious
Or talking myself out of something and feeling comfortable in my own skin.
4. So family won't think oh here's the fat uglyone again coming that
Doesn't do anything or go anywhere
5. So I can start running so I can do 5k races etc without getting tired.
6. To see what a skinny version of me I can look like and only people will judge me for other things rather than my body.

I know it takes time I'm on week 6 and I've got a long way to go but I'm hoping my body gets its game up and lose those pounds staying the same weigh this week is not an option. Need to keep water up
Tomorrow And keep
Moving.

How much do you want to lose? I've got
Lots of goals I'd like to be 10.2 but then I want to train lots and maybe lose another stone. I'd like a healthy bmi.

I'm on a rant tonight I've had 2 bars again and I'm struggling with my third which is a shake. Other than the diet playing on my constant mind I have other issues like I'm sure everyone does but I suppose I can control this I can't
With other things.

Hope all is well. Sorry to ask can't
Keep track of everyone what days ur weigh day summerChic and what week/ day are u on ? How
Much have u lost so far? X

Hey every one so this weekend was bit of a disaster, I had a frank conversation with dad about mixed marriages as he has seen other marriages not work due to stubbornesss by guardians and parents in the past - he turned round and said every one is different and i have put lot of trust in you and let you do what you want - however mixed marriages is just something that is not approved of - he goes he is worried about me as i have no desire to get married for the sake of it and that is something i am determined about - he went to a wedding on sunday nothing fitted me so i didn't end up going and neither did my sister - nothing fitted or i looked like a bin bag - ended up eating food this weekend - was really surprised thought my dad of all people would come round to it - we going to another wedding in august 19th another mixed marriage a indian and a muslim - i have so much anger towards society and parents - i even asked him would you much rather have your child to be happy or non married which is worst or get married and divorced just because of parents.

My mum on other hand is the more traditional parent out of the two.

Have a fair amount of anger as nowhere in religion does it state that you cannot have mixed marriages it is all down to society.

Nothing fitted me felt fairly good till then - got six weeks till going to that wedding that i mentioned above - to try and fit into a outfit which fitted not too sure if it will happen mum has already told me that nothing fits by week 5 as in 5 weeks from now then i will need to buy a out fit that fits me.

Well if they want me to get married and give them grandkids they will have a blooming long wait as i have lost faith in love and marriage - maybe i was naive and all that nonsense but in my mind i really did think we would be able to overcome it.

I am grateful that me and him are two understanding people but that's not to say it doesn't break my heart - i am glad we have not broken up by having a massive argument or what not -

My sisters even said i looked like i lost bit of weight.

I have no idea what day i am on - the scales still reading 13.3 not complaining look like i have stayed the same even after the food intake over the weekend.

I have had enough food this weekend to last me forever - at work today and tomorrwo - its amazing how things are addded last minute.com.

I have decided in a years time if i have not improved just going to start up my own business - save tons of money and go into property development or something along those lines.

I have no further desire to get married - whats the point if you cannot be with the person you want to be with - being the eldest sucks the most frustrating thing is i bet my younger siblings will have a ball as by the then parents will just accept their choices but with me being the eldest i can't.

Life sucks at the moment.

It truly does.

Hi Priya, obviously I don't know what it's like in your culture so cannot comment but like I have said before things happen for a reason so I'm sure Mr Right is out there, I know you're not ready now but when you stop looking that's when things happen. I know it's easy for me to say these things as I don't have the pressures that you do, concentrate on yourself while you can. I know you can't eat but do other things that will make you feel good, how about getting nails done or a massage, if not clothes shopping then makeup shopping, buy a book if you like to read, have a little me time and do what you want to do instead of trying to please other people, put yourself first xx

Back