Priya CD SS journey

Hi Priya,

Well donedo what's right for you. I'll definitely be doing 4/3 when I complete my journey. Maybe have the shakes those days am fasting... or meals packed with loads of greens.

Either way it's a plan. Hoping you carry on with us with your remaining packs xxx

Priya I find when I continued stress about losing weight I don't, but when I switched off and ate some food but within calories allowed I lost more weight.. I was mostly hungry on just shakes and bars but increasing the calories to around 1000-1500 has worked wonders for me. Then I do have days I only have 500cals. It's more substantial as my belly is always grumbling at work, even though I'm in ketosis and my wee smells strong. I drink about 3 litres of just water then shakes/etc ontop of that.
Right off bed as I'm shattered xx

Hi Priya,

How are you doing? Let me know. I know it's hard especially in dark times. It's a very emotional rollercoaster when some will probably seem how easy it is. We can do this. I now have to lose an extra stone bringing the total to 5 stone so 5 months!?! If I'm lucky to lose a stone a month! Here's hoping! If u need to talk I'm here xxx

Hey Priya

Thinking of you and hope you will come back when you are ready.

We miss you!

Xx

Back