Week 10 Weigh In

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well, week 10 weigh in and 3stones 12lbs gone! :D

Very pleased with that. Also the pharmacist (she was new) said that as I wanted to lose another 4 stones, she thought that would be too much. Said by the shape I am now it would be too much. I would still only just be under overweight for my height! Sometimes I wonder if they really know what they are doing.

Needed some more work trousers so got some cheap ones from Bon Marche, in size 16 and they fit me lovely! Very surprised at that.

Anyway, the diet's going really well up to now and hope everyone else is doing OK. As long as I get 2lbs next week I will have lost 4stones in 11 weeks. Roll on next week.

Well, week 10 weigh in and 3stones 12lbs gone! :D

Very pleased with that. Also the pharmacist (she was new) said that as I wanted to lose another 4 stones, she thought that would be too much. Said by the shape I am now it would be too much. I would still only just be under overweight for my height! Sometimes I wonder if they really know what they are doing.

Needed some more work trousers so got some cheap ones from Bon Marche, in size 16 and they fit me lovely! Very surprised at that.

Anyway, the diet's going really well up to now and hope everyone else is doing OK. As long as I get 2lbs next week I will have lost 4stones in 11 weeks. Roll on next week.

WOW !! WOW !! WOW !!!

fantastic loss in just 10 weeks :D

keep up the great work - you are doin so so well......

and don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xxx

Thanks for the support, will keep you posted on the rest of my journey, loving this diet so much! Just wish I found it about 9 years ago to stop the rot before it got this bad.

Thanks for the support, will keep you posted on the rest of my journey, loving this diet so much! Just wish I found it about 9 years ago to stop the rot before it got this bad.

hey - you've found it now and are turning your life around - FANTASTIC :D:D

look forward to seeing your 'AFTER' photos !!!!

Debz xxx

I look forward to being the "after" me!

....and I'll be keepin an eye out for you ;)

so no messin about Missus !!! :p

Debz xx

well done you done brilliant

Thanks Adam, how goes the refeeding and maintenance now? You doing alright?

How fantastic are you doing????? GO GIRL!!!! xx

Thanks Jan, it feels so great to be nearly 4 stones down. Can't wait for next week's weigh in already!

Well done Mini, your losses are remarkable, you must feel very proud. Congrats on the new trousers too, I think we have all been shopping today. Great aint it.

I agree, we have all hit the shops but then we all have to so it's all good! That's what we're doing this for afterall.

Thanks Chelly! Haven't been this weight for over 7 years so really enjoying this. Love this diet so much!

Wow! Fab loss hun and you are nearly half way to target!!!! You must be feeling a huge difference! You are doing so well!

Well done Bev :)

I know what you mean about finding this diet earlier , I also wish I had found this years ago.

I just want everyone to know about it now and perhaps help someone else.

Bev x

Back