WEEK 11 - 6lbs Off... Valentines target met!!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Well how chuffed am I...

Week 11 Weigh in... a total of 4 stone and 5lbs gone forever... 6lbs in total this week... still in ketosis... also... OMG :eek: Saw my before picture from when I started at 24stone 8lbs :eek::eek::eek: I was convinced they had photoshopped it or SOMETHING to make me look fatter but no its completely right...

Just for the record: and to kinda repeat it to myself.. and maybe inspire a few people :p

I have:

SMASHED MY "LOSE 25LBS BY VALENTINES TARGET" ALREADY! (25lbs off in this month only!)
LOST 4 STONE 5LBS
DROPPED FROM A SIZE 26/28 TO A SIZE 20
I CAN NOW SHOP IN MORE THAN THE 3 SHOPS I USED TO SHOP IN!
DROPPED 2 SHOE SIZES (This is weird... but true)
MY GLASSES KEEP FALLIN OFF!!
I AM GETTING MUCH MORE MALE ATTENTION ;)
AND IM FEELING ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

For anyone thinking of starting - DO IT! NOW! :D:D:D:D

I'm hoping to drop another stone and a half by week 14... which I know will be hard... but we'll see :D:D

... Then its on the developers... I have far to go but I can see the end already

:chores016::talk017::party0023::character00182:

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Way to go Claire :clap:. Top results. Keep it up, girl. Better set another Valentine goal ;)

What a difference your before and after pictures! Big congrats all round! :D

Brilliant Claire, and by the way do you know it is a leap year, so if you find that man. WHO HOOOOO

HAHA! So i find a man within the next 2 weeks and then propose 2 him on valentines... wow! I know everythings moving quickly but im not ready 4 marriage! I think I'll wait til the next leap yr!

:clap: :clap: brilliant Claire - very well done, made up for you :clap: :clap:

Claire
Wow you have done so well!!! Good for you!! I love your posts you are so enthusiastic and it rubs off on everyone.

:talk017:

Keep going please, cause you keep me going.

Back