Week 11 weigh in :)

Diddums

Ooo i'm so happy, had my week 11 weigh in and lost 2kg or 4.5lbs :)

Thats a total of 27.5kg or 60lbs in 11 weeks :)

I'm absolutely ecstatic! And whats more i'm now officially half way there! :eek:

WOW!!! thats fab! Im on week 11, but not lost anywhere near your amount.

well done you xxxxxx

Congratulations!! Bet you feel fantastic :)

And... drumroll.. if your lose 4.5 again next week.. you'll break the 200lb barrier!! :D bet you didn't imagine that in 3 months eh!?

Well done hun :)

Thanks everyone. OMG i hadnt realised i would be breaking 200lb barrier is i did a repeat performance :)

wow hun that's fantastic - well done - ive just weighed in for week 11 too and lost 3 3/4lbs this week, xx

Amazing! Well done! x

well done that is fantastic

Lou
xxx

Fantastic result. Wow 60lbs! just think not only are you a lot slimmer but also a lot healthier. Other than the weight loss, have you noticed any other changes?

Yes i have so much more confidence, i am naturally smiling more. I am interacting more with work peep and i feel more relaxed around them.

Also my hair and nails are stronger. I think its the fact that i'm getting all my vits and minerals. My hair is glossy and gets less greasy and is stronger so less falls out when i brush and wash it :)

Diddums, have you got a 'before' and 'now' pic at all. I was disappointed with my 3rd week WI so need some inspiration lol xx

Oh wow that's such a huge loss!! Well done!!!!!! You're doing really well!

keep it up! :)

xxx

Back