• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 11 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Very pleased with a 1.5lb loss :D

That brings my total to 51.5lb in 11 weeks :clap:

Other changes to report: i've bought some size 20 tops to wear for work :D and my existing/new size 22 clothes are definitely getting too big to wear!! My wardrobe is becoming quite depleted but I'm trying to buy new things sensibly

I've also bought a gorgeous bright yellow cotton shift dress from Gap (never shopped there before!) which is a size 18 - it's a way off yet but i can't wait to fit into it!!

I feel on LT we *can* justify buying smaller sizes to fit into later, cos we know we WILL fit into them! :p

Off shopping again today (eek, dangerous!) as I've got a job interview on MOnday and really not sure what to wear as i think my 24 suit is just too big and my 20 suit is a tad too small, though i'll try it anyway... ;)

enjoy the day everyone and hoep you all have good weigh-ins Saturday folk!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
wow well done honey :)

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
thank you :) will be past my halfway point soon :)

have to say tanya - your profil;e pic is gorgeous! you can see SUCH a difference in you, well done x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
aw thanks honey :)

you should get a profile piccy up!! :D
once you hit that half way point the time will just fly!! your doing so well, keep it up chick :D x

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
i know i keep thinking i need more photos, but i've hated them for so long i just forget to take them!! will try in the next week or so x

kered

Gold Member
Well done, going great. Its great to have an incentive like something new to slim into, definitely keeps your motivaiton up.

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Elle-emm,
You are an inspiration, I have around the same to lose and to see how far you have come in 11 weeks really spurs me on. I can't wait to see how you get on in the rest of your journey. Congratulations again.

Doirin

MiniB

Here we go again!
Congrats on your loss, your overall losses are really good too.

It's so nice to be buying smaller sizes isn't it. My wardrobe is still a bit lacking at the mo but don't want to buy too much til I am a very comfortable size 14 and then I need to stock up a bit.

Keep up the good work, the rest of your journey will really fly by!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
WooHoo!! Well done. You're doing soooooooo well!! xx

Hi Elle-Emm,
51lbs plus loss, fantastic!! Good luck on your interview. I am sure you will feel more confident and look great on the day.
At the moment I wear the same ol' same ol', black trousers XXXXL and one of three baggy tops to go over it. Can't wait for THAT day to change and I will definitely be out there shopping, something I havn't done for years.

well done that is brilliant you are doing so well keep up the hard work.

Wow, well done you are doing so well. I think that alot of us are buying smaller clothes to get into. Like you said you know that you will get into them at some point (quickly) on this diet.

Good luck on your job interview. Hope you find something suitable. Happy shopping, I get my joy from that too instead of noshing rubbish food!!!

thank you so much all - it's great to have this forum as support and inspiration...

my interview's in a couple of hours and I am extremely pleased to report that I shall be wearing an entire size 20 outfit, new t-shirt and old suit i couldn't bring myself to recycle when i was size 24, lol.

great confidence boost - and proves it's not just about the weight and the numbers going down on the scale!!

Aoife

Silver Member
Congrats on your weight loss Pet, and GOOD LUCK in your interview.