Week 12 before and after photo

Hi Gem - wow! You're doing so well. Not been round for a couple of weeks so trying to catch up. Saw your week 12 pics, which were great and now your week 14 pics! Brilliant! Keep it going girl! x

I have to say, my face looked terrible when I was on my heaviest but you have such a beautiful face.. I hope that doesn't offend you! 'coz it's meant as a compliment.

You have a face that lights up the pictures your in! Soon you will have a slim body to match, you're doing fabulous hon!! Keep at it!!!

xxx

u have done so well ur looking fab xxx

bludy hell girl shrinkin or wat ??!!! u you look fab wat a massive difference.. well done u ya lookin good hun xx

thanks Bunnyg! wondered where you had been! don't forget the 100% club when you get weighed next :) x

We got mobile broadband and it's terrible so not been able to get online! I think although I am back on track now, I will be having a few breaks before the new year, so will rejoin 100% after Chrimbo I think x

:wow: you look amazing, so pretty :)

Such and inspiration, thanks for posting them :)

You look amazing, such an inspiration well done.
Jill

Goooooooooooo Gem!

You look fab hun, what a transformation! You have done so well and these pics will be an inspiration to people!

xxx

aww thanks everyone!!!

abz i love that jumper too and even when i am slim i am NOT giving it up lol!!! xxx

Back