Week 12 weigh in and my first 810 meal (mention of my meal)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cerulean, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I had a few dessert spoons of 0% yoghurt, a tablespoon of chopped cucumber and mint and parsley, half a spring onion and 2 sticks of celery to dip in it (I think that's probably a bit over the actual veg allowance!) I followed that with a 2 egg omelette. I am now absolutely happily stuffed and can't think how I'm going to get my next two foodpacks down me! (I saved them til after I'd eaten in case I got the munchies after eating - turns out that the opposite applies!) but yes - I shall eat them - I am a good girl, I am!

So - yeah...interesting. Tasty...and interesting!

Weigh in was 2lbs - had a massive loss last week and it's TOTM and I've been exercising hard - I'm the same muscle percentage at this weight as I was 7lbs lighter and I'm the same shape so I'm well happy!

I've lost a total of 3st 9lbs (51lbs in just under 12 weeks)

Hurray!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Fab-a-roony! The meal sounds great - why did I never think of using yogurt as a dip when I was 810-ing? :confused:

Well done on your brilliant losses so far! :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I suddenly thought of it over the weekend cos I had a craving for mint and cucumber - I also couldn't think of any 810 friendly item that would make yoghurt edible (I don't really like dairy) and then I thought 'yeah - but there's nothing to dip in it...pftthhhh - what was I thinking?'...so I read your handy list and went 'yay! celery!' (it is amazing how nerdishly pleased you become over the most trivial of salad items)

5. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    And that has to be a first in the history of dieting - someone exclaiming, "Yay - celery!" :D :D :D

Good grief, did you ever think you'd hear yourself saying that? The things Cambridge does to us... :8855:

6. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done hun thats a amazing total loss. i can't wait till i can have yogurt i love yogurt.

7. Nevada1706

Nevada1706 Member

I am ashamed to admit I found myself carefully measuring out 30 grams of celery tonight:D:D

I had it beautifully chopped with some fresh prawns and loved it.

What Cambridge does to us indeed:D

Cerulean - well done and I love reading your posts from another luvvie who only got to play the monsters....I think my favorite was Annie in Misery! ahhh sitting on a bed stuffing cheetos down my face in the name of art!

8. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    So I've had a sleep on my meal. I still feel properly in ketosis...I did my morning weigh and I was the same as yesterday - given that I ate about 250g of food in total and it hasn't been 'processed' that seems about right.I'm not sure I would have quite taken myself to 810 calories with what I had - so I'll have a think about drinking all my milk today (I had less than 100g yoghurt which means I should have topped up with milk)
    I also think not adding salt is quite a big deal as I'm sure that would have effected my desire to eat more.

I might have prawns for lunch today...although I love the idea of a sort of chickpea and spinach and yoghurt bake.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.