Week 12 Weigh In Results

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Lost 2.5lbs this week! Am now 14st 4lb and excited that only 18lb left to go til my pre-preg weight! :D My lowest loss for a while, but hey it's still a loss and I was on my TOTM last week!

18lb to go on my Crimbo challenge too! :D I'm thinking of refeeding from 9th December for 2 weeks, so feeling optimistic about my sensible break.

More clothes are starting to fit me too, so I'm definitely going to be getting the black sacks out soon and binning all my old clothes. Yeeeeeeeah baby!

:D

Well done Abbie... It must be a great feeling to get rid of your clothes that are too big x x x

Keep going hun, you are doing great x x

Thanks Su, so are you!! :) xx

Good loss again, you are nearing the end now :)

Almost half way through, so I'm excited about that :D How are you doing Kevin? xx

Thanks for asking Abbie I am back on the diet maybe not 100% but my weight is going down again. You must be really feeling the difference now.

I know we can do it - just sometimes I forget:D and the encourage of everyone here is such a help

Glad that you're back on the diet and the weight is coming off again. Well done you for grabbing the bull by the horns and seeking control again!

Everyone is lovely on here, part of the reason I've found the diet so easy is the kind words of support that you get from people on here. Always keeps you grounded and focused knowing you're not in it alone.

Well done Abbie and good news about the black bin bags......beats wearing them:D

Thanks Sandra :D xxx

well done Abbie.. that must be a fantastic feeling!

Well done Abbie you have done so well. not long now.

Well done abbie really pleased for ya Hun xx

Back