Low carb weightloss dairy 60 lbs Will Go

lostit

I’ve spent my whole adult life on a diet !
I know diets don’t work it’s finding a lifestyle that works.

So I messed around yoyoing 40-70 lbs off every year to regaining it then losing it
Since 2012 I’ve lost and gained about 300 lbs totoal in chunks 40-70 lbs a year even in 2015 I miscarried fell immediately for twins lost one at 2 months pregnant and the other one Lily a little girl at 5 months pregnant to sepsis where I had been in solid bed rest for 3 months as hemorghing and ended up in intensive care after that I had more hemorghing and had a total of 11 blood transfusions is 3 months I still lost 14 lbs that year after all that.
So I need to keep the weight off AFTER I lose it and this lead to me yoyoing on VLCD you name it I’ve done it SNS EXANTE CAMBRIDGE CELB SLIM and I then discovered Keto but the high fat killed my IBS D.
By now your probably thinking wow I’m blessed ‘ not ‘ lol
So I discovered Dukan this plan everyone described as awful harsh too difficult.
1. It has made my chronic IBS 90% better.
2. I’m in ketosis that wonderful thing where your simply not hungry 95% of the time.
3. I’m losing weight so far.

I’ve lost 14 lbs in the first 3 weeks this week is STS but I’m not able to go to the loo and I think it’s shark week although the Mirena coil stops the totm loss but not the symptoms so I’m never fully sure when totm is.

This is my diary for this journey to goal.
I was 244 lbs in 208
In 2016 I was 167 lbs
Today I’m 203 lbs

I’d love to be 144 lbs = 100 lbs loss but atm I’m aiming for 160 lbs

9.4.18 216.5 lbs
16.4.18 208.5 lbs
23.4.18 204.5 lbs
30.4.18 202.5 lbs
3.5.18 sts

I’m a mum of 4 , 1 is my stepdaughter I’ve 3 grand babies and I’m married to my younger husband I work from home and I’m 48 😁

If you’ve read this I Thankyou please leave a comment be nice to buddy up with anyone on this yoyo battle 🦄

So I’m disappointed weights still the same and it’s frustrating all I can do it stick with it.
I had no sleep last night I have a pain in my neck/ shoulder and I’m tired so roll on bedtime

Today is Dukan PV day so I can have veg lol

Not happy + 0.8 kg and I’m strict seriously fed up of meat lol

If I don’t lose weight soon I’ll go back to low carb keto

Lostit - how are you getting on?? I’m going low cal plus mod low carb

Lostit - how are you getting on?? I’m going low cal plus mod low carb

I lost 14 lbs in 4 weeks in Dukan and then sts for 2 weeks and I felt sick eating protein so I regained it all lol as then I restarted keto 21st June lost 10 lbs been 100% gained 2 lbs but it’s totm so I will carry on my do vlcd packs for a coupe weeks as I need a large loss as a boost

How about you ?

I lost 14 lbs in 4 weeks in Dukan and then sts for 2 weeks and I felt sick eating protein so I regained it all lol as then I restarted keto 21st June lost 10 lbs been 100% gained 2 lbs but it’s totm so I will carry on my do vlcd packs for a coupe weeks as I need a large loss as a boost

How about you ?

Just steady loss, another 4 pounds off this week , I’m now up to 50 pounds in 14 weeks , but another 70 pounds to go . Mini target is to lose 10 pounds in next 4 weeks so that I can go in holiday being half way and it will give me a focus to maintain whilst away.

Back