Week 12 Weigh In

kayjay

Just got back from weigh in no.12 and lost 5lbs which now takes my total loss to 4 stone 10lbs in 12 weeks. I cannot believe that I have only 5 more pounds to reach the 5 stone mark!! :D

I still feel like I have a long way to go - I weighed in tonight at 17 stone 6 and my goal weight is 11 stone 6 (eek!) - but each week I feel even more determined to keep at this and get to my goal. I would love to reach my goal by my birthday in August, not sure if this is a little too much too expect (6stone in 4 months??).

Anyways - Good Luck to you all for the next week!!

Lots of love to everyone

Kj xxx

:grouphugg:

Wowweeeee.. that's amazing!! you should be so proud of yourself!

Awesome achievement, huge well done to you!!

Gxx

Thanks guys!!

Gotta say Georgie that you are one of the reasons that I am doing CD! I came on here in early Jan and your words of encouragement and informative answers to my many questions made me realise how much I wanted to do CD! Thanks sooooo much!! You are still an inspiration to me with all those gorgeous piccies you keep posting of yourself! You look fab hun - well done!

Kj xx

well done you should be very proud...

WOW.....4st 10lb in 12 weeks??!!!
Well done Kj, thats flipping amazing! x

You have done SO well! Fantastic!!
x

Blinkin Ink....:wow::wow::wow: Thats is just amazing.......well done you. x

AMAZING and fan-tabby-tozy!!
Well done !!

wow well done on the great weight loss and u should be so proud of what uve done and keep it up ull be at goal in no time ashley xx

wow kj ur doing so well. u never know what may happen u might not reach goal but you will be so close to it for ur bday imagine that and how far u will have come?

5lb for week 12 is an amazing loss. Well done Hun keep up the good work, you might make it to goal for your birthday.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone - you're all such great support!

Really hope everyone has a good week ahead of them - good luck to all those with weigh-ins this weekend!

Lots of love to you all

Kj xxx

:thankyou:

Back